• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Symir Torrence was already in the portal from MU
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I'm curious who they will get as a coach.

Comment

Wonder if Archie Miller will have interest. If he'd be welcomed back, I bet you Tom Crean wouldn't mind another crack at Marquette - his family loved it there but I think a bunch of fans were not sad to see him go to IU. But after a tough stretch, maybe they wouldn't mind.

Comment

Crean's much better off staying at Georgia. Plenty of money and better weather. Archie who knows but not a great vibe off the IU struggles.

Comment

Tyler Harris is in the portal, leaving Iowa St. after transferring from Memphis. I know the old staff had some interest, unknown if there is anything there with the current staff.

Comment

Any body hearing anything regarding some of the available transfers? Or do you think noises will start to get louder after the tourney?
              Cory Huffman
              Cin City

Comment

Via Jake Lieberman on Twitter:

Brandon McKissic (@BMcKissic3) tells me that Oregon State, Tulsa, Murray State, and Cincinnati have contacted him since entering the portal, which was around an hour ago. Stud guard at UMKC this season. Will have tons more reaching out.

Comment

Walker Kessler, a 4/5 star center from UNC is in the portal. Kessler was recruited briefly by the previous staff.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

"Boston College transfer CJ Felder tells @Stockrisers that he’s heard from the following schools: South Carolina, Georgia, Texas A&M, Murray State, Virginia, LSU, Cincinnati, and Xavier. Averaged 10 points and six rebounds per game for the Eagles this season."
                    Last edited by longtimefan; 03-22-2021, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Some other names to keep an eye on:
                      - Dajuan Gordon (6'4 sophomore guard from Kansas State)
                      - Tre Williams (6'7 sophomore forward from Indiana State)
                      - Isiah Moore (6'10 junior forward from St. John's)

What stands out for me here is that none of the above are seniors. Seems like most of the names to date have been grad transfers. UC needs some older guys/experience, but also needs some multi-year guys.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                        Via Jake Lieberman on Twitter:

Brandon McKissic (@BMcKissic3) tells me that Oregon State, Tulsa, Murray State, and Cincinnati have contacted him since entering the portal, which was around an hour ago. Stud guard at UMKC this season. Will have tons more reaching out.
                        "FIU, UIC, UAB, Georgia Tech, Saint Louis, Missouri, VCU, Loyola-Marymount, Akron, and Utah Valley have contacted McKissic now."

Comment

Lucas Taylor is in the portal. We were in on him the first go around before he committed to Clemson
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                            Lucas Taylor is in the portal. We were in on him the first go around before he committed to Clemson
                            He's not a portal guy, 2021 high school. Just decommitted.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post

He's not a portal guy, 2021 high school. Just decommitted.

You're right. I blew it.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

6'2 G Xavier Pinson of Mizzou (13.6 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 2.9 apg) into the portal. Will be high in demand and could probably play anywhere. But if he wants PT and a chance for a big role, I suppose UC has a shot...

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X