Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
    Saunders leaving
    I am numb at seeing this. Actually heartbroken.
    Cory Huffman
    Cin City

Comment

I keep seeing Tony Yates first year, and wondering if that's where we're headed. These aren't Cronin's recruits leaving, these are Brannen's. Harvey, Madsen, Saunders, so far. Spin it anyway you want, something is seriously wrong here.

Comment

i knew it, Most of the players were bothered when he walked off the court after the lost to Houston. Wouldn't surprise me to see the whole team leave. I wouldn't play for him either, totally unprofessional.

Comment

This is something that must have been building up over the entire season... this sort of exodus isnt a one-act reaction

Comment

If this is in fact a revolt from the players then there really isnt but one course of action. This would be a huge hit to the program. I sure hate hearing all of this.

Comment

Wow wow wow

Comment

Originally posted by davisfam25 View Post
                i knew it, Most of the players were bothered when he walked off the court after the lost to Houston. Wouldn't surprise me to see the whole team leave. I wouldn't play for him either, totally unprofessional.
                I am wondering if the team just quit listening to him in the waning moments of the Houston game. They knew they were done and symbolically quit before the game ended..

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                  In the name of this thread, I think we can now put the entire roster on "transfer portal watch" ... UGH
                  Bumping this from yesterday...

Comment

Just saw at least 5 UAB players go into the portal. UAB was 22-7. You wonder if many were hesitant to sit out a year before when the former coach left and Andy Kennedy was hired. But now, ready to move on since they were playing for a coach that did not recruit them (at least some of them).... I think we can distinguish this from whatever is going on at UC, at the same time we can still acknowledge that there will be many schools where players are leaving in mass for one reason or another but fueled by the new transfer rule.

Comment

Has anyone seen any Australians yet?
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

From a few hours ago...

https://local12.com/sports/uc-bearca...S2dwM0lNQjJaaA

Comment

Where is the transfer portal? Because when I looked at it, it does not show any UC players in there yet. UC has 48 hours after the player notifies it of his intent to transfer. So, Gabe Madsen should be in there very shortly. The rest notified UC on Tuesday or Wednesday so they won’t show yet.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
                            Where is the transfer portal? Because when I looked at it, it does not show any UC players in there yet. UC has 48 hours after the player notifies it of his intent to transfer. So, Gabe Madsen should be in there very shortly. The rest notified UC on Tuesday or Wednesday so they won’t show yet.
                            588 players are in the transfer portal so far. Look here.

Comment

Penn State transfer John Harrar has heard from Maryland, Miami, Providence, Rutgers, Wake Forest, Tennessee, NC State, Louisville, Michigan State, Xavier, Georgetown, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, and others, @AscensionSport1 told @Stockrisers Averaged 8.8 points and 8.8 boards PG.

Comment

Former UC target Symir Torrence to the transfer portal. He did not live up to his rankings expectations at Marquette. Mika Adams-Woods has been the superior sophomore out of Syracuse, N.Y.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X