Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liron "LJ" Thomas 2022 NC PG 6'2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Liron "LJ" Thomas 2022 NC PG 6'2

    Thomas has several offers from ACC and SEC schools. He plays his HS ball for Bill City Prep in Charlotte. He's originally from Decatur Georgia and played AAU with some of the other guys from that region we've looked at.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QVAVcdgYF8
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

  • #2
    Its actually Bull City Prep Academy and its in Durham. They are a basketball factory and loaded.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by RedDog View Post
      Its actually Bull City Prep Academy and its in Durham. They are a basketball factory and loaded.
      That’s a big fat typo from me I think
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

      Comment


      • #4
        Why is it we always seem to become interested in guys who already have lots of offers? Don't we ever get in on guys early anymore?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
          Why is it we always seem to become interested in guys who already have lots of offers? Don't we ever get in on guys early anymore?
          We do but it's hard to evaluate some of these early risers without an in person visit, which we can't do right now.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
            Why is it we always seem to become interested in guys who already have lots of offers? Don't we ever get in on guys early anymore?
            The bigger question is why do we always seem to be interested in guards! How about some big men?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GangstaTakester View Post

              The bigger question is why do we always seem to be interested in guards! How about some big men?
              I secretly suspect John Brannen wants to play the Villanova offense with 4 guards and a big. To be honest, that has worked out well for Jay Wright
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

              Comment

              Responsive Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X