Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustapha Cisse 2022 Senegal / AZ C 7'0

Mustapha Cisse
    7'0 Hillcrest Prep (AZ) via Senegal (and Monaco)

https://247sports.com/college/cincin...ona-160519885/
    Colleges are taking not of Cisse's play. Georgia, Hampton and Nevada have offered. Arizona, Arizona State and Cincinnati are showing strong interest. Certainly this is the beginning stage of his recruitment. Take note of the name because the offers are expect to pour in during the coming months.

Any chance he reclassifies to 2021? Please.
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
      Any chance he reclassifies to 2021? Please.
      While we need to be extremely careful recruiting mid-major bigs, I'm much more confident moving forward grabbing an experienced (transfer) forward/center than relying on freshmen. Will need some young size as well, of course.
      Last edited by GoBearcats31; 02-22-2021, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Pretty sure that’s where Brannen’s head is at as well. The question is who’s available and will Vogt or Diarra take the extra year. One of them probably makes way for Lakhin
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
          Pretty sure that’s where Brannen’s head is at as well. The question is who’s available and will Vogt or Diarra take the extra year. One of them probably makes way for Lakhin
          I can't see Vogt back (just a guess - no insight) and I wonder if Diarra (a redshirt junior) might be getting his degree and would consider moving on anyway. But securing some talent in the post is pretty key.

As far as potential freshman center go, I feel like most likely best case scenario would be someone at Nysier Brooks' level (he averaged 2.4 and 1.6 as a freshman in limited mins and not much better his sophomore year -- though they did not need a ton of mins from him). Trying to bring a guy up a level or even from JuCo could be risky, but unfortunately there might not be tons of options as far as experienced transfers.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X