Kobe King Transfer SG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe King Transfer SG

King is a potential transfer that we have reached out to after he left Wisconsin and went into the portal . We're one of several teams interested per Eric Bossi . He would be coming in as a Senior and is expected to be immediately eligiible for '20-21 due to the circumstance surrounding his transfer. He left the program after the strength coach used a racial slur towards him. That coach resigned before he could be fired.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...7992/kobe-king

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Off to Nebraska

Comment

Or not, he just decomitted for personal reasons. Based on what happened at Wisconsin, I have a decent feeling on what the personal reasons are considering the climate we’re in right now.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        Or not, he just decomitted for personal reasons. Based on what happened at Wisconsin, I have a decent feeling on what the personal reasons are considering the climate we’re in right now.
        Sorry to be “that” guy but what exactly was the reasoning at wisconsin?

Comment

Originally posted by CincyBearcats2 View Post

Sorry to be “that” guy but what exactly was the reasoning at wisconsin?
          See the initial post of the thread. He left Wisconsin because a strength coach used a racial slur towards him.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

See the initial post of the thread. He left Wisconsin because a strength coach used a racial slur towards him.
            Yeah that’s my bad. Reading probably helps.

Comment

After Ivanauskas committed, that brings us to 11 scholarship players plus saving two for return of Vogt and Williams. Are we really in contention for King? Who goes if he signed on with the Bearcats?
              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

We really aren't in contention based on lack of scholarships and if a spot were to open up, I'm not sure we take him right now. We have a bit of a logjam at SG if you ask me.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X