No announcement yet.

Jalin Billingsley 2021 OH PF 6'7 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeming like Arizona State just by the way he talked about them when they offered him but could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by CincyBearcats2 View Post
      Seeming like Arizona State just by the way he talked about them when they offered him but could be wrong.
      Not that I've been tracking all that closely, but definitely doesn't seem to have any UC buzz at this moment. So whether ASU or elsewhere, doubt it's UC.

Still learning what this staff is about. But, from what I've heard, they seem to really want to get those in person evaluations. So they are probably being pretty selective at this point, but hopefully not too selective.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Not that I've been tracking all that closely, but definitely doesn't seem to have any UC buzz at this moment. So whether ASU or elsewhere, doubt it's UC.

Still learning what this staff is about. But, from what I've heard, they seem to really want to get those in person evaluations. So they are probably being pretty selective at this point, but hopefully not too selective.
        Seems SUPER selective with big men. We’re losing 2
        big men and we aren’t really close with anyone. Might just be looking to the transfer route with bigs this off-season with no in person recruiting. Or they could be recruiting ‘21 big men overseas like they did with Viktor. Not a whole lot of connections with overseas recruiting.

Comment

On Twitter he posted it's between Arizona State and Georgetown. Damn. Wouldve liked to have see him suit up for the red and black.
          Cory Huffman
          Cin City

Comment

Georgetown in case anyone was still curious
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X