Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jalin Billingsley 2021 OH PF 6'7 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jalin Billingsley 2021 OH PF 6'7 offer

    Billingsley plays at Lutheran East HS in Cleveland. He plays AAU for the Ohio Basketball Club. Has offers from Dayton, Ohio U, WV, and VCU right now.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OteCyrgn9po
    Last edited by Lobot; 05-20-2020, 08:45 AM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

  • #2
    Billingsley picked up an offer from the staff last night.

    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

    Comment


    • #3
      https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Ba...oup=HighSchool
      Currently #119 in 247 rankings, FWIW

      Been a long time (probably the Huggins era?) since UC got a kid from Cleveland, not counting John Koz

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
        https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Ba...oup=HighSchool
        Currently #119 in 247 rankings, FWIW

        Been a long time (probably the Huggins era?) since UC got a kid from Cleveland, not counting John Koz
        Steve Logan I believe?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ACAirborne View Post

          Steve Logan I believe?
          That's who I was thinking. I believe Levett and Patterson were also from up there.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

            That's who I was thinking. I believe Levett and Patterson were also from up there.
            Correct. Although Patterson was recruited from Independence CC in Kansas and not out of HS in CLE. I keep thinking there was a role player from the area after Logan and I'm coming up blank.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Lobot View Post

              Correct. Although Patterson was recruited from Independence CC in Kansas and not out of HS in CLE. I keep thinking there was a role player from the area after Logan and I'm coming up blank.
              Yeah, Mel and Rueben were both from the Cleveland area....Carson was from Springfield, but that might have been before Logan.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Lobot View Post

                Correct. Although Patterson was recruited from Independence CC in Kansas and not out of HS in CLE. I keep thinking there was a role player from the area after Logan and I'm coming up blank.

                Marko Wright or Brian Wolfe?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BearKatz View Post


                  Marko Wright or Brian Wolfe?
                  Wright was from Statesboro GA. Can't find a thing on Wolfe except the swimming version of him in 2001 from Sylvania.

                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Some addtional video on Billingsley

                    https://www.hudl.com/video/2/90001/5...19c10b8c89921b
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I watched Billingsley and his Lutheran East teammates absolutely destroy a very good Alter HS team in the Flyin' to the Hoop showcase / tourney. A lot of talent on that team. Very disciplined team. You can see him in some highlights of that game here: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...E&&FORM=VDRVRV

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        More video from Endless Motor Sports.

                        https://twitter.com/endless_motor/st...19404646100993
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Lobot View Post

                          Wright was from Statesboro GA. Can't find a thing on Wolfe except the swimming version of him in 2001 from Sylvania.
                          Wolfe was from Youngstown. Thats from the back of his 93-94 card. Wonder whatever happened to him.
                          Cory Huffman
                          Cin City

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Since we talked about James Graham moving up its worth noting that Jaylin got bumped out of the top 150 on 247

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Announcing on August 1 https://twitter.com/jalinbillingsl1/...678705153?s=10

                              Comment

                              Responsive Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X