Aundre Polk 2020 MI PF 6'8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aundre Polk 2020 MI PF 6'8

Polk is from Detroit but currently at Spire Institute in Geneva Ohio. Recruitment for him is slowly blowing up. Has A-10 and MAC offers right now plus early offers from Maryland and BC. Plays AAU for the Family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNqcb7O82R4

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Are you seeing that they've offered him?

Comment

Not so far. but makes sense if we would. Sorolla's only here for this season.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I was wondering as it might indicated some level of confidence of being in the Traynor/Eason game at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
          I was wondering as it might indicated some level of confidence of being in the Traynor/Eason game at this point.
          Leverage I'm sure. I'm not seeing it play in out in public quotes but I think Brannen is playing some of these guys off on either and at the same time making backups plans in case the primary targets don't commit.
          Last edited by Lobot; 10-11-2019, 11:30 AM.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Yea Im getting concerned also. I would have bet the atmoshere surrounding the UCF upset could produce favorable results in recruiting..

Comment

Is this young man still on the boards? Wouldnt it be sweet to have both He and Tari Eason in the same back court.

Comment

I don't think we have offered him.

Comment

He is still on the board. We have not offered at this time.

Wouldn't surprise me if he got an offer but I'd like to know if he's at Spire mainly for basketball reasons or academic ones or just to get out of Detroit which has been a trend with guys from the Detroit Metro.

Looking at this offer list , the offers are trending in the wrong direction. He started out hot with BC and Maryland and the program size has gotten smaller every month since. Most recent offer was CMU last week.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

We were in to see him on 12/9 along with former FSU commit Zimi Nwokeji. No offer yet for Polk and Nwokeji is headed to Dayton.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X