No announcement yet.

Shane Dezonie 2021 NJ SF 6'4 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True but it’s also Transfer season which is why he wants to wait.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Committed to Arizona. So, recently a recruit lost to Auburn and now to Arizona. When we lose out to those types of schools I don't know whether to be disappointed or relieved. If a player is going to a historically dirty program, I question what the motivation was. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems not too terrible to lose out on this one.
      Last edited by longtimefan; 10-25-2020, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Well, I guess the interesting discussion will be the 6 months of speculation as to who will be in the '21 recruiting class.
        Cory Huffman
        Cin City

Comment

As I have said before, it is the era of late transfers and grad transfers. The only schools that are getting true early commitments are the big boys on 4-5 star kids. Schools like UC are really in a tough spot relying on landing late transfers to fill needs. The other side of the problem is until you know how many kids off the current roster are returning, including seniors being granted another covid year, you don't even know if you have any spots to offer. The recruiting pool gets more competitive because of this and many kids who would otherwise get D1 scholarships get pushed down and either will have to wait a year or play at a lower level.

Comment

The other thing in our case as i've said before is this roster is going to be very young after Vogt, Williams and possibly Rap are all gone after this season. I honestly believe his reason for being patient is not only evaluating guys they're recruiting, but also seeing where they guys he has are at after this season. I don't think there's any question he would like a grad transfer big kid assuming grad transfers are still allowed, but i would not be surprised if he looks for another true transfer like Dejulius.

Comment

No longer committed to Arizona

Per @JasonJordanSI, UC has reached out to Shane - along with the likes of Auburn, Georgia, Creighton, Vandy, XU, BC, Loyola, Iona
              Last edited by GoBearcats31; 04-28-2021, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Vanderbilt

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X