X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CincyBearcats2
    started a topic Predicting 2020 class?

Predicting 2020 class?

While there’s somewhat of a standstill recruiting wise between players visiting and cutting list/committing I just wanted to get vibes on who some of you want/are hearing about the most. So my 5 predictions given the names we have now would be:

Mike Saunders
    DJ Gordon
    Mason Madsen
    Gabe Madsen
    Grad Transfer (BIG)???

I’m hoping for Jay Scrubb just like everyone else but unfortunately I don’t see it happening. Also, if CJB wanted a young 4 year big Tari Eason/JJ Traynor could replace DJ Gordon.

• CincyBearcats2
    replied
    UPDATE: Brian Snow reported Gabe and Mason will no longer visit Norwood.

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    I'm guessing that is the Brian Snow prediction? Isn't he the guy who follows x?
    https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitut...rtPredictions/

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Crystal balls are making an appearance however

Leave a comment:

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Originally posted by GoCats1994 View Post

Does this seem silly to anyone else for b2b weekends? I assume at least one of the schools will try to sell the broader city offerings...
    Not really, we have a bigtime football game and X wanted to get him in before us and at least a few days separated from the football atmosphere they cannot offer.

Leave a comment:

• CincyBearcats2
    replied
    Originally posted by CincyBearcats2 View Post
    Dancing bearcat is out!!!
    Not a commit. He posted the dancing Bearcat and then announced one of the coaches had a baby tonight.

Leave a comment:

• CincyBearcats2
    replied
    Dancing bearcat is out!!!

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied

I believe Norwood has offered both, could be mistaken.
    I thought so too

Leave a comment:

• CincyBearcats2
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    I saw something that said the only schools where both of the Madsens have an offer and visit combo is at UC. I actually don't think that's right but I'll check on it.
    I believe Norwood has offered both, could be mistaken.

Leave a comment:

• Rufus
    replied
    What is the normal commitment time frame for a kid whos still looking to complete his senior year in high school but yet needs to make a decision on his college?

Leave a comment:

• loshow22
    replied
    Didn’t know where else to put this but JJ Traynor, Gabe and Mason Madsen, Mike Saunders are all expected to be on campus August 29 for the game vs UCLA. Expect a couple other recruits to be in attendance as well.
    Could make for an exciting Labor Day weekend on the commitment watch

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    I saw something that said the only schools where both of the Madsens have an offer and visit combo is at UC. I actually don't think that's right but I'll check on it.

Leave a comment:

• CincyBearcats2
    replied
    Didn’t know where else to put this but JJ Traynor, Gabe and Mason Madsen, Mike Saunders are all expected to be on campus August 29 for the game vs UCLA. Expect a couple other recruits to be in attendance as well.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    And...I"m wrong. He's visited Minn. Northwestern is not on the list. He visits X on Aug. 23-25 and UC on Aug. 29-31

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by loshow22 View Post
    I thought I read somehwere that the Madsen boys would likely commit in August. Lobot did we kind of touch on this in another thread?
    Hey folks, I'm still a bit behind on things as I was on vacation last week and didn't have a lot of time to read up on stuff.

To answer the question, Yes they are going to commit this month according to them. They still have visits to Minn and Northwestern(?) to take if they didn;t fit one of those in this weekend. I'll get back to you guys on that when I catch up more.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X