Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predicting 2020 class?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Predicting 2020 class?

    While there’s somewhat of a standstill recruiting wise between players visiting and cutting list/committing I just wanted to get vibes on who some of you want/are hearing about the most. So my 5 predictions given the names we have now would be:

    Mike Saunders
    DJ Gordon
    Mason Madsen
    Gabe Madsen
    Grad Transfer (BIG)???

    I’m hoping for Jay Scrubb just like everyone else but unfortunately I don’t see it happening. Also, if CJB wanted a young 4 year big Tari Eason/JJ Traynor could replace DJ Gordon.

  • #2
    I like this kind of stuff....speculating, speculating, speculating!

    Saunders
    Gordon
    Eason

    No idea about the Madsen boys. I'd wager a coin flip between us and X. It'd be kind of funny if they split (one at UC, one at X).
    Cory Huffman
    Cin City

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CincyBearcats2 View Post
      While there’s somewhat of a standstill recruiting wise between players visiting and cutting list/committing I just wanted to get vibes on who some of you want/are hearing about the most. So my 5 predictions given the names we have now would be:

      Mike Saunders
      DJ Gordon
      Mason Madsen
      Gabe Madsen
      Grad Transfer (BIG)???

      I’m hoping for Jay Scrubb just like everyone else but unfortunately I don’t see it happening. Also, if CJB wanted a young 4 year big Tari Eason/JJ Traynor could replace DJ Gordon.
      I also like the speculation. Are you only listing who will be in the 2020 class? I don't think Scrubb will make it, but it's too early to tell. I am hoping for a high school Big as Vogt will have two years of eligibility along with Diarra and Prince.
      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

      Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

      Comment


      • #4
        Zach Loveday would be a huge get.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by loshow22 View Post
          I like this kind of stuff....speculating, speculating, speculating!

          Saunders
          Gordon
          Eason

          No idea about the Madsen boys. I'd wager a coin flip between us and X. It'd be kind of funny if they split (one at UC, one at X).
          I heard (don't know if true) that Madsen brothers cancelled their XU visit and will commit after late August visit.
          Former KMart Ball Boy

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by cinmike View Post
            Zach Loveday would be a huge get.
            I think he is out.
            Former KMart Ball Boy

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CroninCrazy View Post

              I heard (don't know if true) that Madsen brothers cancelled their XU visit and will commit after late August visit.
              Per Ryan James of Northstar Hoops.

              Rochester Mayo/@WisconsinPGC 2020 wing Gabe Madsen has set four official visits:

              Xavier - August 23-25
              Cincinnati - August 29-31
              Minnesota - September 13-15
              Northwestern - September 20-22
              Looking at adding one more

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

                Per Ryan James of Northstar Hoops.

                Rochester Mayo/@WisconsinPGC 2020 wing Gabe Madsen has set four official visits:

                Xavier - August 23-25
                Cincinnati - August 29-31

                Minnesota - September 13-15
                Northwestern - September 20-22
                Looking at adding one more
                Does this seem silly to anyone else for b2b weekends? I assume at least one of the schools will try to sell the broader city offerings...

                Comment


                • #9
                  I thought I read somehwere that the Madsen boys would likely commit in August. Lobot did we kind of touch on this in another thread?
                  Cory Huffman
                  Cin City

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Xavier already has 3 commits for 2020 I’m not sure they have 2 more scholarships for both the Madsens.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      That never stopped them before. They run guys off just about every year.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Predictions? Lobot has kept this page alive since Mick stopped telling everyone who he was recruiting........I dont blame Mick because Pitino, Calhoun, and Boeheim was picking his players from his pocket for years.......

                        Thanks Lobot, Im sure its easier to run this page since we have a coach who throws a bone out there for recruiting

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by loshow22 View Post
                          I thought I read somehwere that the Madsen boys would likely commit in August. Lobot did we kind of touch on this in another thread?
                          Hey folks, I'm still a bit behind on things as I was on vacation last week and didn't have a lot of time to read up on stuff.

                          To answer the question, Yes they are going to commit this month according to them. They still have visits to Minn and Northwestern(?) to take if they didn;t fit one of those in this weekend. I'll get back to you guys on that when I catch up more.

                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            And...I"m wrong. He's visited Minn. Northwestern is not on the list. He visits X on Aug. 23-25 and UC on Aug. 29-31
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Didn’t know where else to put this but JJ Traynor, Gabe and Mason Madsen, Mike Saunders are all expected to be on campus August 29 for the game vs UCLA. Expect a couple other recruits to be in attendance as well.

                              Comment

                              Responsive Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X