Tari Eason 2020 WA PF 6'8 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CincyBearcats2 View Post
    Apparently the Colorado site said we were clearly the front runners about a week and a half ago
    I'm going to disagree with this solely based on the educated hunch that mom seems to want him to stay on the West Coast.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I'm going to disagree with this solely based on the educated hunch that mom seems to want him to stay on the West Coast.
      Well his mother tweeted that there were “big things going over here @ cincinnati” after his official visit and Tari made it pretty clear when talking on a Colorado article that we were the front runner.
      Last edited by CincyBearcats2; 10-31-2019, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CincyBearcats2 View Post

Well his mother tweeted that there were “big things going over here @ cincinnati” after his official visit and Tari made it pretty clear when talking on a Colorado article that we were the front runner.

If ? That's truly the case, has Tari given a timeline on when he will announce his decision ?

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

If ? That's truly the case, has Tari given a timeline on when he will announce his decision ?
          I thought I read somewhere he'd decide in December around his b-day? I could be way off on this though.
          Cory Huffman
          Cin City

Comment

Originally posted by loshow22 View Post

I thought I read somewhere he'd decide in December around his b-day? I could be way off on this though.
            Not his birthday, but some other family member, per captured tweets at a Colorado message board. Someone who was born on 12/21/60 died last year. The tweet shows that date, followed by #commitment.

However, if that's the case, he'd be verbally committing and would sign in the spring.

Comment

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....power-forwards

Whose involved?: Cincinnati, Colorado, UCLA, USC and Washington State.

The latest: An active four man who can put the ball on the floor, Eason has taken official visits to Cincinnati, Colorado and USC. His list suggests that he'll stay on the West Coast, but he's yet to finalize anything and there aren't yet plans for a decision. He could be in for the long haul and if that's the case things will really pick up for him during his senior season.

(shouldn't it be Who's *** involved?)

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....power-forwards

Whose involved?: Cincinnati, Colorado, UCLA, USC and Washington State.

The latest: An active four man who can put the ball on the floor, Eason has taken official visits to Cincinnati, Colorado and USC. His list suggests that he'll stay on the West Coast, but he's yet to finalize anything and there aren't yet plans for a decision. He could be in for the long haul and if that's the case things will really pick up for him during his senior season.

(shouldn't it be Who's *** involved?)
                Yes, you're correct.

Comment

You’ll be happy to know that Eason’s mom was very impressed with the defense being played in the UC/tOSU game.
                  Last edited by Lobot; 11-09-2019, 10:23 AM.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

You’ll be happy to know that Eason’s mom was very impressed with the defense bring played in the UC/tOSU game.
                    I also couldn't help but notice she found it odd that Bohn--who had previously been booted from Colorado--is now at USC (considering UC, USC, and Colorado appear to be Eason's three finalists).
                    U.C. Law '09

Comment

In case anyone was wondering for NLI signing day today, we're still on target for an Dec 21 announcement.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

With the graduation of Trevon Scott, among others, he should find an immediate opportunity for significant playing time.

Comment

In case anyone was wondering for NLI signing day today, we're still on target for an Dec 21 announcement.
                          I haven't heard much about this recruit recently, so nothing giving me great vibes. But on the newest BCJ podcast I listened to this morning, Chad Brendel made some comment about thinking UC could be in best position (don't quote me). Mentioned December as well.

A Rivals.com post today did, however, say: "sounding like he's most likely to stay in Pac-12 country" (but things are pretty quiet. https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....ilable-seniors
                          Last edited by GoBearcats31; Yesterday, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

Not his birthday, but some other family member, per captured tweets at a Colorado message board. Someone who was born on 12/21/60 died last year. The tweet shows that date, followed by #commitment.

However, if that's the case, he'd be verbally committing and would sign in the spring.
                            I get it. What better way to honor someone than to begin your adult life on that date?

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

I get it. What better way to honor someone than to begin your adult life on that date?

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....riod-live-blog

Tari Eason, a four-star power forward out of the Pacific Northwest, has told Rivals that he will…not sign this week. Eason has already taken official visits to Cincinnati, Colorado and USC, his three finalists, but is not ready to end his recruitment quite yet.

Sure, others could become involved before he comes to his final decision which will be made on December 21. I asked what the significance was of the day and Eason stated that it was the birthday of his deceased aunt and he wanted to remember her on that special day. Great for Eason just as it will be for the program that lands the talented power forward that has only gotten better throughout the past few years.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

I haven't heard much about this recruit recently, so nothing giving me great vibes. But on the newest BCJ podcast I listened to this morning, Chad Brendel made some comment about thinking UC could be in best position (don't quote me). Mentioned December as well.

A Rivals.com post today did, however, say: "sounding like he's most likely to stay in Pac-12 country" (but things are pretty quiet. https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....ilable-seniors
                                Yeah I listened to that as well. He said if he was picking now UC would be the clear front runner.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X