X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
    I say you go girl!
    Agree, i like their spirit. Cincy can always use some added rabid fans.

Comment

Here is a link Teroya Eason shared: Prep Zone: Garfield basketball star Tari Eason takes Signing Day virtual

Comment

Originally posted by cpawstoney View Post

I have a feeling Tari is going to be a fun / special player to watch in the coming years!

Comment

Eason's personality is a far cry from that of Gary Clark. He reminds me of James White.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
            Eason's personality is a far cry from that of Gary Clark. He reminds me of James White.

Gary was just so laid back like Leonard Stokes... Eason might have that James White / Tony Bobbitt Savy n' Cockiness.... Iv'e always liked those confident UC Players...

Comment

Shot up to #54 on Rivals

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....ham-stays-no-1

The biggest climber in the final edition of the rankings is Iowa-bound point guard Ahron Ulis, who rose 32 spots from No. 141 to No. 109. Almost making notable climbs were Cincinnati-bound power forward Tari Eason who moved up to No. 54 from No. 78 and Pittsburgh-bound big man John Hugley,who rose from No. 101 to No. 77.

Bossi: Tari Eason made a big jump thanks to an incredible run culminating in his Seattle (Wash.) Garfield team winning a state title. He’s a mobile four man that can put the ball on the floor, he rebounds and he has responded each and every time he’s been challenged. He could stand to add some more muscle, but he has everything needed to make an instant splash at Cincinnati.
              Last edited by GoBearcats31; 05-19-2020, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Can't wait to see this guy on the floor!

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                  Shot up to #54 on Rivals

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....ham-stays-no-1

The biggest climber in the final edition of the rankings is Iowa-bound point guard Ahron Ulis, who rose 32 spots from No. 141 to No. 109. Almost making notable climbs were Cincinnati-bound power forward Tari Eason who moved up to No. 54 from No. 78 and Pittsburgh-bound big man John Hugley,who rose from No. 101 to No. 77.

Bossi: Tari Eason made a big jump thanks to an incredible run culminating in his Seattle (Wash.) Garfield team winning a state title. He’s a mobile four man that can put the ball on the floor, he rebounds and he has responded each and every time he’s been challenged. He could stand to add some more muscle, but he has everything needed to make an instant splash at Cincinnati.
                  If all he needs is muscle, the strength/conditioning program at UC has been one of the best for several decades. He will get stronger and should be a dominant leader on this team by his sophomore season.
                  Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

I take his jump as a very positive sign. These rankings outside of 10 or 15 kids annually are a beauty pageant heavily weighted to big school signings. The fact that a kid we got in on early jumps this much to me means he's very good. You don't see a lot of kids his size who run the floor and handle the ball that well.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X