Kiyron Powell 2020 IN 6’9 C offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiyron Powell 2020 IN 6’9 C offer

Offered today per his Twitter. Plays AAU for Indy Heat. Not putting up any eye popping numbers so far at Peach Jam but something intrigued CJB enough to offer him. Holds offers from Iowa, Georgetown, Creighton, Houston, Kansas State, Nevada, St. Louis, and Xavier.

https://youtu.be/Ln6zjcQ60fs

That list of offers is enough evidence for me to believe Brannen sees good potential. You can't teach height, but you can coach up the tall kids.
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Would fit well in CJB's sytem
      Cory Huffman
      Cin City

Comment

Houston bound

Comment

Originally posted by CincyBearcats2 View Post
          Houston bound
          That's suprising
          Cory Huffman
          Cin City

Comment

Not really, Kelvin Sampson is a very formidable recruiter, and he has a new refurbished arena. A lot of xavier's best players in the Sean Miller era were IU guys who left/decommitted from Sampson when he got canned at IU.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
              Not really, Kelvin Sampson is a very formidable recruiter, and he has a new refurbished arena. A lot of xavier's best players in the Sean Miller era were IU guys who left/decommitted from Sampson when he got canned at IU.
              I meant it as an Indiana kid that had a few looks, I was surprised to see him pulled to Houston and not Purdue/Butler/etc. So I found it somewhat surprising he made it out of my state.
              Cory Huffman
              Cin City

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X