No announcement yet.

Zach Harvey 2019 KS SG 6’4 commit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folks forgive me. It is hot, I am joyful and getting old. I typed Badger instead of Jucker. I will burn a xavier hat to sacrifice for that sin.That was uncalled for even though I liked Jelly Jones.

Comment

• Let's see, Harvey, Adams-Woods and Davenport for Curtis. Decent trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
        Folks forgive me. It is hot, I am joyful and getting old. I typed Badger instead of Jucker. I will burn a xavier hat to sacrifice for that sin.That was uncalled for even though I liked Jelly Jones.
        I actually saw Jelly the other day at the store.

Comment

• Lobot The time we’ve all been waiting for.... change offer to commit and make this thread a sticky!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
            Pretty Groovy. I am really excited by the new coach. The previous teams excited me too until the tourney, but that is yesterday. Perhaps all of this will work out just fine. I remember the complaining when George Smith left. I watched what Ed Jucker did. It worked out fine too.
            "Groovy"? You're dating yourself. I can imagine you sitting beside the record player, listening to scratchy 45's of The Rascals, Monkees, Association and, generally, Bubble Gum Rock. Oh ... now, I'm dating myself.

That aside, this looks like a solid group of Phoenixes formed from the ashes, after so many departures at once.

Comment

• Wow! This is fantastic & must be one of the best recruiting classes we've had in a long time!
              Can't wait till we beat OSU up in C-bus for the 1st game of the year!

Comment

• Assistant Coach Tim Morris is now following him. He is now following UC Men's Hoops too.
                Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

• I like this article:
                  https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....ate-2019-score

Is he projected to miss any time with his ankle?
                  Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

• Originally posted by bearcatjd View Post
                    Wow! This is fantastic & must be one of the best recruiting classes we've had in a long time!
                    Can't wait till we beat OSU up in C-bus for the 1st game of the year!
                    My concern is will the team have the time to jell before handing tOSU the beating they deserve?

Comment

• It has been a long while since so many have been happy, excited and expecting good things. I still say be controlled, but the fans deserve a big winner for staying faithful for so long. Sixty one years a fan. I have seen the O, National Championships and many a hope deferred.

Comment

• Since Harvey has now officially signed, we have zero scholarships left for 2019? We seem to be overloaded at G/SG , I guess we will see who is Red-shirted ? Davenport ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ME80 View Post
                          Let's see, Harvey, Adams-Woods and Davenport for Curtis. Decent trade.
                          I'd add Logan Johnson in that "trade". I think he would have flourished, but CJB is killing it on the recruiting trail!
                          Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

• Originally posted by CincyBearcats2 View Post
                            Lobot The time we’ve all been waiting for.... change offer to commit and make this thread a sticky!!!
                            Yep yep yep
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

"Groovy"? You're dating yourself. I can imagine you sitting beside the record player, listening to scratchy 45's of The Rascals, Monkees, Association and, generally, Bubble Gum Rock. Oh ... now, I'm dating myself.

That aside, this looks like a solid group of Phoenixes formed from the ashes, after so many departures at once.
                              I saw Jack Twyman play when I was a young boy, but remember very little of it. I do remember watching Oscar and then the NC teams. Losing to Loyola was a bitter pill to swallow. I remember it well.

Comment

• Man, I remember that Loyola game too, watching with my Dad. It had to be the worst example of a swallowed whistle in the closing seconds in NCAA history. If you take FOUR steps without putting the ball on the floor, that's supposed to be a turnover. UC should have had the ball up 2 with about 3 seconds left. The next year Lew Alcindor chose UCLA over us, who knows what may have happened with three straight national championships.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X