No announcement yet.

Zach Harvey 2019 KS SG 6’4 commit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes! Dancing Bearcat by CJB a few minutes ago!
    Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

• It is! Zach just tweeted it!
      Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

• Originally posted by CroninCrazy View Post
        It is! Zach just tweeted it!
        Boom https://twitter.com/zachxharvey/stat...63020736106496

Official from UC https://gobearcats.com/news/2019/6/2...incinnati.aspx

247 now listing him as #66 in the Class of 2019 (#45 composite)
        Last edited by GoBearcats31; 06-27-2019, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• We are pretty loaded this year... how are we gonna get everybody playing time? I'm guessing we don't play our C much except for tipoff's. Who is going to handle point the majority of the time? Too many studs for McNeal to be out there all game, does he split with Cumberland 2? Fun problem to have.

Cumberland
          Cumberland 2 / McNeal?
          Williams
          Harvey
          Scott?

Comment

• Harvey is the 5th best recruit to UC! Looking online, he chose UC over Kansas, Eggs, Ohio State, and UCLA!
            Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

• All's well that ends well! In Brannen have faith. Now hopefully we get good news on not just Zach, but all the new guys on the clearinghouse front.

Comment

• As far as playing time goes you have to remember playing style is different so there will be a lot more rotation in the lineup. I think you will see most of these players get significant court time due to this so it will not matter as much.

Comment

• Pretty Groovy. I am really excited by the new coach. The previous teams excited me too until the tourney, but that is yesterday. Perhaps all of this will work out just fine. I remember the complaining when George Smith left. I watched what Ed Jucker did. It worked out fine too.
                  Last edited by leo from jersey; 06-27-2019, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post
                    We are pretty loaded this year... how are we gonna get everybody playing time? I'm guessing we don't play our C much except for tipoff's. Who is going to handle point the majority of the time? Too many studs for McNeal to be out there all game, does he split with Cumberland 2? Fun problem to have.

Cumberland
                    Cumberland 2 / McNeal?
                    Williams
                    Harvey
                    Scott?
                    Welcome Zach Harvey! Zach will get the chance to earn PT. The team is loaded with talent, and I think the upperclassmen will help teach the young guys Bearcat toughness.As to starters and/or rotation... PT will be tough for anyone not named Jarron, Keith or Trevon. These are the big three horses, with several incoming and returning players showing the same potential.

Scott, Williams, and Jarron Cumberland are definite starters. Jaevon and McNeal will likely split the PG position, but it is nice that Jaevon can play 2 at times, dude is a pure shooter. As to other starters and rotation, let's see what happens as the team practices and plays together. I have to believe Keith/Jarron will be starters at guard or guard/wing, and Diarra will provide an inside presence along with Trevon. Coach JB will have to figure out playing time and best plays to get the ball spread around.

Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Coach Brannen is killing it. I'm jacked for this season.

Comment

• It’s amazing that we could lose a coach who had the success of coach Cronin and bring in a guy who immediately takes it to a new level.
                        My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

• Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
                          It’s amazing that we could lose a coach who had the success of coach Cronin and bring in a guy who immediately takes it to a new level.
                          Have you forgotten. !960 -George Smith 3rd place final 4. 1961 &62 Ed Jucker - National champs.
                          Last edited by leo from jersey; 06-27-2019, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Hate when we get great news and I'm off doing something useful.. This is a great get. Happy to be proven wrong on the dancing bearcat.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• I couldn't be HAPPIER!!!!

Zach Harvey Signs with Cincinnati - University of Cincinnati Athletics
                              https://www.thescore.com/s/10794167

Comment

• https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...to-cincinnati/
                                Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X