This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach Harvey 2019 KS SG 6’4 commit

Evan Daniels put in a Crystal Ball prediction for UC to land the four star shooting guard. Evan Daniels has a 93% correct rate. Therefore I’m assuming this isn’t a straight guess. Lobot any information on this kid?

He's a top 50 player in most of the rankings i've seen. Interesting as i have not seen us among the schools he was looking at.

Comment

That's out of thin air practically. 247 is reporting that we offered him but doesn't say when that occurred so I guess I'll edit the thread title. He has visited Xavier so at least he's been in the city and seen the area. Other than that I have no idea where this is coming from and I'm not the only one. I can't find any evidence on his end that we in fact offered him.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love to have this kid. He's extremely good and would be a huge recruiting coup for Brannen. I just don't get where Daniels is getting this from.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Looking into this further, a lot of Harvey's offers have come late. He was going to reclassify to 2019 and decided against it.

247's profile of him doesn't look like it's been updated in quite a while. He's taken visits to Gonzaga and numerous other schools that they don't mention at all as being interested in him. I'm not sure what's up with 247 right now in general. Everything seems like it's out of date or lacking in info while summer AAU season is going on. I'm not taking a shot a BCJ here, It's the National site squad that seems to be behind.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Rivals shows Harvey as being at Prolific Prep in Napa, CA. #50 nationally. Offers from a lot of MW-area schools, largely B10.

That list also is older, as it shows his offer from NE was under since-fired Tim Miles.

Comment

[Double eyes emoji]

Comment

Jerry Meyer just crystal balled him here as well. Maybe there’s something to this after all.,
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                Jerry Meyer just crystal balled him here as well. Maybe there’s something to this after all.,
                I'm not sure where it all ends up, but one thing i will say about Brannen and his staff is they play things very close to the vest. #28th in espn top 100 right now.

Last edited by coach; 06-15-2019, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post

I'm not sure where it all ends up, but one thing i will say about Brannen and his staff is they play things very close to the vest. #28th in espn top 100 right now.

Yeah they do.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

It's a really good feeling as a long time fan to have donated $ to the Shoe renovation, and see a guy in there who appears to be leveraging it's appeal, et. al. I can't in retrospect fathom at least a better result than what we are seeing right now. I realize we have 1 commitment for 2020, but Brannen's ability to put together a solid squad for next season on short notice, and see us as active as we've been so far makes it a huge win as far as i'm concerned. Same with Fickell.

Comment

Just the guys he’s targeting and really pushing for are so much better than the guys Mick targeted. (Huge Mick Cronin fan, was very sad to see him go.) Sometimes I just thought Mick would throw offers out at 4 stars just to keep them happy and not pursue the player at all. It’s exciting to see CJB go after top recruits around the country.
                      Last edited by CincyBearcats2; 06-16-2019, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Zach follows only 45 accounts on Twitter - mostly basketball players ... and one team account (@GoBearcatsMBB) https://twitter.com/zachxharvey

Comment

Did he just recently follow gobearcats mbball?

Comment

oh the intrigue...
                            Cory Huffman
                            Cin City

Comment

Another dancing Bearcat. Could it be this guy??

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X