Bowen Hardman 2022 OH SG 6'3 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not his father. Mike Taubert @taubertmike

Photos look pretty cool. They set up a living room set on center court with a spotlight.

Comment

Didn’t realize this. My apologies. Maybe another family member. My intent wasn’t to be insensitive. Again, my apologies.
      Cory Huffman
      Cin City

Comment

Originally posted by loshow22 View Post
        Didn’t realize this. My apologies. Maybe another family member. My intent wasn’t to be insensitive. Again, my apologies.
        No problem. I know that you weren't being insensitive.
        Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Hardman has committed to OSU
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Well, he would have been nice. Not the crown jewel of this class but a nice complimentary piece. Awful early to commit. Wonder if they said, 'Do it now, or never."
            Cory Huffman
            Cin City

Comment

Originally posted by loshow22 View Post
              Well, he would have been nice. Not the crown jewel of this class but a nice complimentary piece. Awful early to commit. Wonder if they said, 'Do it now, or never."
              Too early seems to be the predominant feeling around the country on this one. OSU has been on him hard from the beginning and maybe he just felt like this was the best fit. I really don't have a feeling that he might decommit unless they recruit over him and I'm not sure why OSU would do that.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X