Charles Coleman 2019 MA C 7’0 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Coleman 2019 MA C 7’0 offer

Coleman was just offered today. He’s available because he decomitted from Wake Forest. 3 star ranking. Lots of high major offers including Duke.

https://youtu.be/913gZzlmJDY
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

He’s dunking all over people in the video. I don’t care if it’s against lower competition, any time you got a big man that first move is to dunk it, I’m on board with that for Cincinnati
    L

Comment

Has 2/2 Duke Crystal Ball picks -- would be a rare 3 star get for them. If he wants to play at Duke (can't blame him), not going to win that one. But if he wants the appeal of more immediate PT, come on down...

Comment

Does he want to play or watch?

Comment

Probably the 2nd (3) Star Recruit in the last two days we've made an offer to, but also has an Offer from Duke etc..... Question becomes, do you want to sit on the bench your first two years, possibly the entire time at Duke... Play sparingly, or commit to UC and probably start considering who we have right now from day one... I would personally take the playing time....

Comment

At Duke, like Osu in fball you have to worry about being recruited over. Be nice to get a kid of his size.

Comment

As you know, star ratings aren't what's important; it's who's after him. If he commits to the Dukies, his rating will jump.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
                As you know, star ratings aren't what's important; it's who's after him. If he commits to the Dukies, his rating will jump.
                This ^^^^. You have to think that if Duke REALLY wants him, then that's where he's going to end up. That's a big IF. Duke may have "offered" him, but is it a "committable" offer??
                Last edited by blackattack; 05-17-2019, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X