No announcement yet.

Jaevin Cumberland Grad Transfer PG

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaevin Cumberland Grad Transfer PG

Not sure why I don't have a separate thread on Jaevin yet. It's gotten real. Looks like if we get Jarron back we'll also get Jaevin. Jaevin played for Oakland U out of Wilmington HS. Jaevin would play the PG spot. He had a 2:1 Ast/TO ratio last year for the Golden Grizzlies.

https://goldengrizzlies.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5877

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...vin-cumberland
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Jaevin shot 39.9% from 3 on 273 attempts

Jarron led UC with 206 3-point attempts (38.8%)
    Last edited by GoBearcats31; 05-15-2019, 02:28 PM.

Comment

I would feel so much better about this TEAM if Jarron comes back and Jeavin comes along for the ride....All we would need then, is a legit Big Man...

Comment

Did he play pg at Oakland?

Comment

Looks like he played a combination of PG & SG....

Comment

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Let's make this happen!
            Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

Cincinnati Bearcats standout Jarron Cumberland was not among 10 players advancing from the NBA G League Elite Camp that concluded Tuesday to the NBA Combine, per a report via Twitter from ESPN's Jonathan Givony, which could increase the likelihood that he'll withdraw his name from NBA Draft consideration and continue to play college basketball.

Some have speculated on social media that Cumberland's cousin, Jaevin, a grad transfer from Oakland who starred with Jarron at Wilmington and would be immediately eligible to play during the 2019-20 season, might consider UC if Jarron returns for his senior season.

Michigan's search to replace John Beilein could be a consideration, as Jaevin received an offer from the Wolverines during a recent visit.

Coach Cronin get well soon!

Comment

FYI - I just heard that Logan Johnson is 100% gone. He’s trying to land a scholarship with St. Mary’s. He also asked Mick if he could walk on at UCLA.
                Last edited by Corporateballa; 05-15-2019, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
                  FYI - I just heard that Johnson is 100% gone. She’s trying to land a scholarship with St. Mary’s. He also asked Mick if he could walk on at UCLA.

Are you talking about Logan Johnson? You said SHE, so I'm a little confused.....St.Mary's , Pepperdine , San Francisco would be ideal places for Logan to land...

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
                    I would feel so much better about this TEAM if Jarron comes back and Jeavin comes along for the ride....All we would need then, is a legit Big Man...
                    Me too. Did he redshirt one year? Brannen should know him pretty well, since NKU played them a couple of times a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Carin's Dad View Post

Me too. Did he redshirt one year? Brannen should know him pretty well, since NKU played them a couple of times a year.
                      Jaevin was a year ahead of Jarron coming out of Wilmington. He did redshirt during his third year at Oakland. The Oakland stats show he played in eight games that year.

2018-19 was a breakout year for Jaevin, who started all 33 games (after no starts in prior years). He shot 39.9% from outside and 85.4% from the line.

Comment

Comment

Drake! Love that song.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X