X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobot
    started a topic Paul McMillan IV 2022 OH CG 6’1 offer

Paul McMillan IV 2022 OH CG 6’1 offer

Top ten nationally at his position in his class. McMillan is enrolled across the street at Hughes HS. We were in to see him this week per Corey Albertson

https://youtu.be/_TkIpK5qYQQ
    Last edited by Lobot; 06-09-2019, 10:24 PM.

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    New 247 ($) article on Paul McMillan tweeted out by Brian Snow, who sometimes tags the accounts of relevant 247 sites/writers -- this time he tagged Chad Brendel and Bearcat Journal, as well as Jody Demling of Cardinal Authority ... because, naturally, UC would be going head-to-head against Louisville/Mack on this one.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    Originally posted by Rufus View Post
    It sounds like cjb has a friendship with both the son and the father and the well being of the son by cjb is genuine. Just like the relationship that is seen with Vogt. Cjb stated in the last presser hes known vogt for a long time. PMIV has a couple years yet for cjb to prove that he can make him the player he wishes to be
    There’s a good chance that Brannen played with/against Paul III in the summer league. McMillan was a yearly staple & I know Brannen said he played in that league.

Leave a comment:

• Rufus
    replied
    It sounds like cjb has a friendship with both the son and the father and the well being of the son by cjb is genuine. Just like the relationship that is seen with Vogt. Cjb stated in the last presser hes known vogt for a long time. PMIV has a couple years yet for cjb to prove that he can make him the player he wishes to be

Leave a comment:

• BearKatz
    replied
    Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

McMillan is only a sophomore. If his dad, who went through this himself, has schooled him smartly, he'll hold off making an decision. If he's as good as he appears to be, offers will pour in over the next two years. He should take all five official visits, plus some unofficial, sit down with his dad and sort through it all. Then, decide.

I know, I was not paying attention... I was thinking Paul was a 2020 Recruit... Big New Years Day Hangover!

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

Any ideas on who Paul is leaning towards ?
    McMillan is only a sophomore. If his dad, who went through this himself, has schooled him smartly, he'll hold off making an decision. If he's as good as he appears to be, offers will pour in over the next two years. He should take all five official visits, plus some unofficial, sit down with his dad and sort through it all. Then, decide.

Leave a comment:

• BearKatz
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    McMillan was at last night's game per Bret Favachio.

Any ideas on who Paul is leaning towards ?

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    McMillan was at last night's game per Bret Favachio.

Leave a comment:

• Gilenerm
    replied
    Mike Dyer mentioned on Twitter that he is attending UK midnight madness and that UK is really starting to show interest in him. I'm really hoping for a power outage in Lexington that night.

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    I like on his Purdue visit he's sporting Bearcat colors, LOL:

https://twitter.com/coachpmac34

Leave a comment:

• CroninCrazy
    replied
    He was at Midnight Madness.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    247 updated his rating to Top 50 player yesterday. The national site has not been updated to reflect this for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• Greg7173
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    McMillan will be attending Woodward HS this year per Mike Dyer at WCPO.
    Makes sense as his dad is the head coach there.

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Apparently visited campus today. His dad tweeted out that it was a really good visit.

https://twitter.com/coachpmac34/stat...964337152?s=21

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    We have now offered.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X