Paul McMillan IV 2022 OH CG 6’1 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    McMillan was at last night's game per Bret Favachio.

Any ideas on who Paul is leaning towards ?

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

Any ideas on who Paul is leaning towards ?
      McMillan is only a sophomore. If his dad, who went through this himself, has schooled him smartly, he'll hold off making an decision. If he's as good as he appears to be, offers will pour in over the next two years. He should take all five official visits, plus some unofficial, sit down with his dad and sort through it all. Then, decide.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

McMillan is only a sophomore. If his dad, who went through this himself, has schooled him smartly, he'll hold off making an decision. If he's as good as he appears to be, offers will pour in over the next two years. He should take all five official visits, plus some unofficial, sit down with his dad and sort through it all. Then, decide.

I know, I was not paying attention... I was thinking Paul was a 2020 Recruit... Big New Years Day Hangover!

Comment

It sounds like cjb has a friendship with both the son and the father and the well being of the son by cjb is genuine. Just like the relationship that is seen with Vogt. Cjb stated in the last presser hes known vogt for a long time. PMIV has a couple years yet for cjb to prove that he can make him the player he wishes to be

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
            It sounds like cjb has a friendship with both the son and the father and the well being of the son by cjb is genuine. Just like the relationship that is seen with Vogt. Cjb stated in the last presser hes known vogt for a long time. PMIV has a couple years yet for cjb to prove that he can make him the player he wishes to be
            There’s a good chance that Brannen played with/against Paul III in the summer league. McMillan was a yearly staple & I know Brannen said he played in that league.

Comment

New 247 ($) article on Paul McMillan tweeted out by Brian Snow, who sometimes tags the accounts of relevant 247 sites/writers -- this time he tagged Chad Brendel and Bearcat Journal, as well as Jody Demling of Cardinal Authority ... because, naturally, UC would be going head-to-head against Louisville/Mack on this one.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X