Paul McMillan IV 2022 OH CG 6’1 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul McMillan IV 2022 OH CG 6’1 offer

Top ten nationally at his position in his class. McMillan is enrolled across the street at Hughes HS. We were in to see him this week per Corey Albertson

https://youtu.be/_TkIpK5qYQQ
    Last edited by Lobot; 06-09-2019, 10:24 PM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

I believe coach Brannen said he'd look first to OH-KY-IN in recruiting. There you go coach. This kid needs to be a Bearcat.

Comment

His dad would have made a good Bearcat as well.
      L

Comment

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...iv/3733872002/

Offered by Xavier, also receiving interest from UK and Miss. State (per AAU program)

Not returning to Hughes HS next year

McMillan is coming off a brilliant freshman campaign at Hughes High School. McMillan was named first team all-district and second team all-state. The 6-foot-2 guard averaged 24.7 points, four assists, 3.8 rebounds, and 2.3 steals.

McMillan is ranked as a four-star prospect and the No. 2 recruit in Ohio's 2022 class by Future150.com. The same site also ranks McMillan as the No. 23 overall prospect in the country and the No. 10 point guard in his class.

Comment

As far as I know, no offer yet. I know it's early but this is a kid we need to be on hard. The best local talent needs to be at UC.

Comment

Local talent should always be considered and CINCINNATI has to give them a reason to consider the program
            L

Comment

McMillan will be attending Woodward HS this year per Mike Dyer at WCPO.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

We have now offered.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...