• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobot
    started a topic Ryan Kalkbrenner 2020 MO C 7'0 offer

Ryan Kalkbrenner 2020 MO C 7'0 offer

Early interest here on our part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ItCtVDorik
    Last edited by Lobot; 05-06-2019, 08:15 PM.

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Trending towards Illinois

Leave a comment:

• CincyBearcats2
    replied
    He’s cutting his list pretty soon and I’d say we’re in a decent spot. He took 5 official visits between August 3 and August 8 and we’re the first one he posted.

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    I saw he tweeted a picture today wearing a UC uniform asking his followers how it looks. I wanted to respond, but I never communicate with recruits on social media. He was wearing #11, big shoes to fill there.

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    https://stockrisers.com/2019/07/26/r...r-unofficials/

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Unofficial visit to UC today

Leave a comment:

• Antonio
    replied
    Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

I'm not sure how much stock to put into a lot of these sites. 247, for example does a decent job for a lot of teams, but they're always a million miles behind what's going on at UC. The others aren't much better.
    In this particular case, Kalkbrenner's HS (Trinity in St. Louis) has tweeted that he has offers from everyone on 247's list quoted above, and in addition Cincy, Coastal Carolina, X, Stanford, and Creighton.

https://twitter.com/_TCHSBball/statu...91668860985344 showed 7 offers as of 4/30, and they have separately tweeted his Cincy, Creighton, Stanford, and Coastal Carolina offers since then. Seems like his recent Nike EYBL performance has led to more offers coming in.

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
    Per 247sport.com, Kalkbrenner has other offers from GA Tech, IL, MO, KS State, Rice & ULM. He has interest in the guys from Norwood, but has no offer from them yet. Rivals, though, shows XU offered, as have Creighton and Stanford. They list him as the #139 player in the 2020 class.
    I'm not sure how much stock to put into a lot of these sites. 247, for example does a decent job for a lot of teams, but they're always a million miles behind what's going on at UC. The others aren't much better.

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Watching the video he really runs the floor more than we've been used to in the last 12 years. It's obvious Brannen is looking for different types of guys for his system.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    Per 247sport.com, Kalkbrenner has other offers from GA Tech, IL, MO, KS State, Rice & ULM. He has interest in the guys from Norwood, but has no offer from them yet. Rivals, though, shows XU offered, as have Creighton and Stanford. They list him as the #139 player in the 2020 class.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Offered this evening

Leave a comment:

• bearcatjd
    replied
    Wow! Kid can run the floor & block shots. Would be a great recruit for us.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X