Haanif Cheatham grad transfer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haanif Cheatham grad transfer

Very interested in us as a grad transfer. Formerly of Florida Gulf Coast and Marquette.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Cheatham averaged 13.2ppg and 4.8 rpg in ten games for FGCU, before a shoulder injury shut him down for the season. He was considering a trip to Nevada, but is now working on visiting Arkansas.

He was a Rivals Top 75 recruit coming out of his Florida HS. Also showing interest are Maryland and Houston.

Comment

I couldn't find anything where it shows he interested in UC:

Florida Gulf Coast guard Haanif Cheatham, 6-5, 195, is taking the graduate transfer route and is considering Arkansas and several others.

He was supposed to have visited Nevada over the weekend, according to Evan Daniels of 247Sports. His next stop will be Nebraska this coming weekend, according to Jon Rothstein, and some of the other schools listed as having shown interest in him include Houston, Maryland and New Mexico. As a high school senior in the Class of 2015, Cheatham was ranked the No. 75 overall prospect in the nation, the No. 24 shooting guard and the No. 8 prospect in Florida.

"It will be soon," Cheatham said. "Once I find a date, I will let you know."

Last season, Cheatham averaged 13.2 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.9 assists before a bothersome shoulder issue sidelined him after just 10 games. He now has an extra year of eligibility and only played in five games as a junior for Marquette before leaving that program after averaging 8.2 points and 2.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists in 26.2 minutes per game. In 2016-17 as a sophomore, he averaged 8.7 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists. As a freshman he averaged 11.8 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists.

Comment

Kevin McPherson‏ @ARHoopScoop Apr 14
        Florida Gulf Coast grad transfer Haanif Cheatham @hcheatham_22 (6-5 G, former Marquette transfer, 2015 Nat'l Top 75 / 4*) told me he'll visit Arkansas. "Yes I will be (visiting)," Haanif said. "Figuring out a date." Also considering Cincinnati & Nebraska ... immediately eligible.

Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Haanif Cheatham lists Arizona, Arkansas, Cincinnati, Nebraska, and Virginia Tech. Visiting Nebraska this weekend. Scheduled to visit Arkansas May 3-5.

Comment

Committed to Nebraska

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X