Myron Gardner 2019 MI SF 6'7 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myron Gardner 2019 MI SF 6'7 offer

Per his coach, late offer for Mr. Gardner who plays at Loyola HS in Detroit. AAU for The Family. He's looks a little thicker than the SF's we've had lately. With the exception of G'Town he's currently got mostly MAC offers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBee-jA2m3U

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Per 247 he also has offers from Minnesota and Xavier.

Comment

Gardner will be visiting tonight in addition to Torrence.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

My goodness, I hope he can shoot!

Comment

I wonder after last night's display, if Gardner or Torrence will consider U.C. now.

Comment

Well if they have offensive skills, then they must be thinking I can start for this team next year!

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatjd View Post
              Well if they have offensive skills, then they must be thinking I can start for this team next year!
              We have one scholarship left for 19. My guess is we need to look at somebody who can add some inside scoring punch. We lose Broome and Jennifer, but with Johnson on board and Curtis coming I think Gardner may be that inside guy. If we can't add somebody like that keep the scholarship. By 2020, Scott, Cumberland, Fredericks, and Brooks will be gone. That will be a huge class, so if we can't fill an immediate need this year, save the scholarship.

Comment

There have been murmurs for awhile about Torrence reclassifying to '19. If that were the case, you have to think we'd make room for him and Gardner if both wanted to come here.
                Cory Huffman
                Cin City

Comment

One of the bigs are probably going to pushed out the door to create room......
                  L

Comment

Scott redshirted a year. He may choose to graduate transfer. I don't expect this but just throwing it out there as a possibility.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

What is the word on the late signee Prince ........... Was he on the bench last night? My guess is Hardnett is redshirting or is he hurt?

Comment

I don't think an official announcement has been made on either of them. Gillam Toyambi will mostly likely redshirt for sure. Got to campus really late in the process and he's a year younger than most of the team If I remember correctly. Might as well redshirt Hardnett. Not sure he's going to see the floor anyway. If we have an injury you may see both of them after all.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, but for FWIW HC Cronin said on his post-game show last night (as if it made what we assumed official ) that both Toyambi and Hardnett are indeed red-shirting this year.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X