No announcement yet.

Rashawn Fredericks JUCO FL SF 6'6 commit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you on Fredericks. If a Juco can't crack the starting lineup than I would prefer developing a 4 year guy. We shall see but I am hopeful.
    Regarding Parker.....absence clearly made your heart grow fonder. Not sure I have the same lofty opinion of that group or his individual skills. Still say, nice player, fair team.

Comment

Then, as now, there were guys content to stand around and shoot jumpers at the end of the shot clock. Parker was the one guy who would come in and attack the basket, taking it to the rim and getting fouled or collapsing the defense. I'm not saying he was an All-American, but every team needs a guy like that.

Originally posted by RedDog View Post
      I agree with you on Fredericks. If a Juco can't crack the starting lineup than I would prefer developing a 4 year guy. We shall see but I am hopeful.
      Regarding Parker.....absence clearly made your heart grow fonder. Not sure I have the same lofty opinion of that group or his individual skills. Still say, nice player, fair team.

Comment

It's official, UC received Fredericks' LOI.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...cks/545693002/

Comment

Rashawn Fredericks Signs with Men’s Basketball

Rashawn Fredericks has signed a national letter of intent to attend the University of Cincinnati and play basketball for the Bearcats beginning with the 2018-19 season, head coach Mick Cronin announced Tuesday.

"We are very excited about Rashawn joining our program," Cronin said. "He is a great guy and a winner, who led his team to two national tournament appearances and is the all-time leading rebounder at his school. He can play three positions and defend all five which makes him perfect for us. Rashawn can shoot the three as well."

Fredericks, a 6-foot-6, 200-pound guard/forward ...

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X