Amauri Hardy 2017 MI PG offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amauri Hardy 2017 MI PG offer

Decommitted from OK ST after the coaching change there and is in play for the upcoming season. Currently holds offer from UC, Arkansas, UNLV, Seton Hall, VCU. He will be visiting Arkansas this weekend per several services.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t-oPMdQWe4

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Amauri Hardy is leaving UNLV. Don’t know any reason he wouldn’t be on our radar.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Hardy's back again. We made contact with him yesterday about a grad transfer from UNLV. This will be the third go around with two different coaches for UC and Hardy.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        Hardy's back again. We made contact with him yesterday about a grad transfer from UNLV. This will be the third go around with two different coaches for UC and Hardy.
        Should have a lot of P5 opportunities. Don’t really see us having a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by CincyBearcats2 View Post

Should have a lot of P5 opportunities. Don’t really see us having a chance.
          Players would look at UC as a good landing spot. The head coach plays an uptempo player-friendly style. We lost Trevon and Jarron, so the team could provide an opportunity for a lot of playing time. Woods is only going to be a sophomore, so the guard position of need with graduation of Jaevin and McNeil (I am counting Keith more as a small forward 2/3 combo). This will be a young team next year, but one with a lot of pieces in place. Keith, Woods, Vogt, Diarra, Davenport, Harvey and Diarra are the only ones left who played significant minutes. The AAC is winnable and the campus is great. No it's not Duke, IK, or Kansas, but we are still looked upon favorably.
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

Players would look at UC as a good landing spot. The head coach plays an uptempo player-friendly style. We lost Trevon and Jarron, so the team could provide an opportunity for a lot of playing time. Woods is only going to be a sophomore, so the guard position of need with graduation of Jaevin and McNeil (I am counting Keith more as a small forward 2/3 combo). This will be a young team next year, but one with a lot of pieces in place. Keith, Woods, Vogt, Diarra, Davenport, Harvey and Diarra are the only ones left who played significant minutes. The AAC is winnable and the campus is great. No it's not Duke, IK, or Kansas, but we are still looked upon favorably.
            For most players in the transfer portal sure I agree with you. I’m just saying we don’t have a chance for this kid because his brother is currently in the 2021 class and has been rumored to reclassify and he’s supposed to go to Kentucky. So I figured it’d be a package deal type thing.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X