No announcement yet.

Alonzo Gaffney OH PF 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see one big signing to send out messages. Lance helped recruiting. I am not sure if SK had committed first or not. Lance helped in the NJ NY area.. He sure helped with J. lawrence -- joking

Comment

The likelihood of a son who is much higher rated than his father was going to the same school are slim and none. He grew up in Cleveland.

Comment

For whatever reason, Cleveland area kids as of late, either pick OSU or MSU.... Last player out of Cleveland for Cincy was Logan.... Have not recruited well as of late up North.....

Comment

we can only hope. I would like to see publicity for UC by Mick getting a big name that wasn't rejected by others.

Comment

Might see Gafnney after all, rumor mill has it he's leaving tOSU
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Wonder what his interest is? Where did we stack up in his original recruitment?
              Cory Huffman
              Cin City

Comment

It was between us and OSU if I remember correctly. His dad was a player here.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                  It was between us and OSU if I remember correctly. His dad was a player here.
                  If I recall correctly, UC was a name early. But then he blew up and became a 5-star or a high 4-star and UC wasn't among his top schools at the end. Feel like others like North Carolina and Michigan State (or programs like that) were the finalists.

Comment

Brian Snow is reporting Gaffney is headed to the pro ranks. So he’s off the table.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Sounds like Kenyon Martin Jr. Kid has a lot of work to do.

Comment

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-...ter-one-season

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                          Brian Snow is reporting Gaffney is headed to the pro ranks. So he’s off the table.
                          Yep.

https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/Article/Alonzo-Gaffney-Ohio-State-Buckeyes-basketball-professional-options--145282263/

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X