Lance to T-Wolves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lance to T-Wolves

Lance is expected signed a 10-day with the T-Wolves. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...145557893.html
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Dang he looks big in that picture. I hope he hasn't gained to much weight to impact his jumping and slashing skills. That's his game cause he can't throw it in the ocean as a shooter. Being a volume shooter is fine in college but it doesn't cut it in the NBA

Comment

I wish him the best, I like having some alums to root for in the NBA.

Comment

I hope that Born Ready sticks somewhere. I wish he never would have left the Pacers.
        Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

I will get clobbered for saying this, but he's just not a Bearcat I am very proud of. He's been a cancer on every team he's ever been on. Disruptive and more concerned with the name on the back than the name on the front.

Comment

Lance Stephenson was signed to a second 10-Day contract with Minnesota on March 8. He played that night and scored 4 points in 16 minutes vs. the Clippers, but was a “DNP - Coach's Decision” in three games since (March 10, 11, and 13).

Comment

Unfortunately, LS sprained his ankle during the third game of his 2nd 10-day contract and didn't play again. Now ESPN is reporting he will not be further re-signed.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X