Gunner Kiel in Shrine Game 1/21

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunner Kiel in Shrine Game 1/21

Gunner will wear #10 in the East West Shrine game on Saturday on NFL Network at 3:00 ET.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

There will be interesting conversations about Gunner in pre-draft war rooms. I doubt he is drafted, except maybe as a flier in the late 7th round. I hope his agent is able to get him all of the resources necessary to make him ready for Pro Day or possibly a combine invite. He has the physical skills to hang on in the League for a while and if he gets the off-field and mental pieces in place, could be a very serviceable back-up or emergency starter. He has to put in the work to reach his potential. If not a lte round flier, he will get to choose which team signs him as free agent. He will be in some NFL camp this July/Aug. I wish him all the best as he focuses on football and life.
    Last edited by red_n_black_attack; 01-18-2017, 09:57 PM.
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

I will make an early prediction he will end up on an nfl taxi squad in September provided he passes the physical.

Comment

If he gets drafted good for him. I can think of one reason he won't be drafted. There's a little bit of Manziel going on there.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Quarterbacks lacking in the game. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-all-star-game

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X