Travis Kelce

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis Kelce

So I'm watching Sunday Night Football, the Chiefs take the field, and on the introduction where the players name their college, Kelce says "Cleveland Heights Ohio." You know what? F**** him.

Seriously?.. he doesn't name Cincinnati, Ohio?

Comment

Might be a pittsburg/cleveland thing. However, it didn't work out to well for him.

Comment

Yeah, I heard that too and had a similar reaction...

Comment

Have to admit I didn't see it but lots of guys use their high school or hometown on intros for the NFL. If he's doing it every week maybe he's upset about something? Kenyon Martin was upset at UC for a long time and he's the Grand Marshal of the Homecoming Parade this year. I really don't think it's a big deal at all.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
            Have to admit I didn't see it but lots of guys use their high school or hometown on intros for the NFL. If he's doing it every week maybe he's upset about something? Kenyon Martin was upset at UC for a long time and he's the Grand Marshal of the Homecoming Parade this year. I really don't think it's a big deal at all.
            Agree. I didn't read too much into it.

Comment

OK so I'm a year late to the party. Settled down to watch the Chiefs and Denver on Sunday night football and get some work done, I'm so proud of Kelce, freaking loved this guy when he was at UC, he was such an amazing athlete, loved the wildcat he ran his sophomore year, the Duke 86 yard TD to win the game, so many more great catches....looking forward to him say "Travis Kelce, University of Cincinnati", and he says Cleveland Heights, OH. Every other guy says his college. Very disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat-in-Italy View Post
                OK so I'm a year late to the party. Settled down to watch the Chiefs and Denver on Sunday night football and get some work done, I'm so proud of Kelce, freaking loved this guy when he was at UC, he was such an amazing athlete, loved the wildcat he ran his sophomore year, the Duke 86 yard TD to win the game, so many more great catches....looking forward to him say "Travis Kelce, University of Cincinnati", and he says Cleveland Heights, OH. Every other guy says his college. Very disappointing.
                You know what? F*** him.

Comment

On the front page of espn at the moment.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...wski-heartland

There's a paragraph that makes UC look like an NFL player producing program. They talked about him living with his brother Jason Kelce and shared and house with Derek Wolfe. Also, mentioned Zach Collaros.

Comment

Beat the Steelers!
                    Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Bad karma......................drops a ball and then throws a guy down on the next play to get an un sportsman like conduct. Some things do not change.

Comment

Kelce went off on the officiating in the post game locker room. Fine coming.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/video?gameId=400927748
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

He caught a TD pass from Dalton in the Pro Bowl last night!
                          Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

I saw somewhere that Kelce also threw out a UC (with his arms like fans do at UC games), but I can't confirm this as I did not see the game last night. Did anybody else catch Kelce actually giving some love back to UC last night?

Comment

Originally posted by 98bearcat View Post
                              I saw somewhere that Kelce also threw out a UC (with his arms like fans do at UC games), but I can't confirm this as I did not see the game last night. Did anybody else catch Kelce actually giving some love back to UC last night?
                              I heard that too, but didn't see it on the play.

The camera was behind him when he scored, so I didn't see it.
                              Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X