No announcement yet.

Sean Kilpatrick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/sea...-yonkers-tale/ A pretty good tribute.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
      If you have not read the above article, I highly recommend you do so. Well written and revealing.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Great story.... Hopefully Cincinnati will retire his number some day. Cincy doesn't have a ton of them, and Sean would be well deserving.

Comment

Sean's one of those guys that should have number retired but because we set the criteria so high for that early in the program, he probably won't get it. I can't remember where we left off in this discussion when it came up about Logan a couple of years ago but the criteria for this is essentially you have to be NPOY to put your jersey on the wall. Kilpatrick and Logan were 1st team All-Americans but not NPOYs. Somebody help me out on Twyman. Was he NPOY?
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Twyman was not a NPOY, but most of the awards we see now don't go back that far. Besides Oscar, he's the only other Bearcat in the Naismith Hall of Fame. He averaged a double double for his career, and as a senior averaged 25 points and 17 rebounds. I never saw him in college, but I remember him from the Royals, especially that right handed hook he almost always made.

http://www.gobearcats.com/sports/m-b...013007aah.html

Comment

SK is one of my favorite all time Bearcats. Great article he wrote. He was always so humble, polite and well spoken in interviews after games. Great representative for the university. Makes me proud to be a Bearcat.
              ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Unfortunately, in last night’s game vs. OKC (a Brooklyn loss) Sean Kilpatrick was limited to just seven minutes in the first half before leaving with a sore left hamstring.

Comment

SK returned to action last night after missing six games due to his hamstring injury. He played almost 12 minutes and scored 9 points on 4 of 7 shooting, including 1 of 3 on 3 point shots.

Comment

This picked up a little press yesterday. Usain Bolt giving Sean some praise calling him the future of basketball.

https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/1296630
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

It's a little vague on details, but any pub is good, Good pub is best!

It's nice that the world is discovering SK.

Comment

Nets exercised their 1.5mm option on SK. He's got to be one of the top values in the Nba. Hopefully he gets a well deserved extension somewhere if the Nets do not do it.

Comment

"With two seasons under his belt in the pros and working with the guard whisperer Coach Atkinson both seasons and off seasons skillpatrick is about to blow up."

https://nothinbutnets.com/2017/09/07...ilpatrick/amp/
                          Last edited by longtimefan; 09-10-2017, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Last year of 2 year deal. He's playing for mucho dinero.

Comment

SK did not make it off the bench last night vs. Indiana. With the trade bringing in D'Angelo Russell at SG, he will probably see less minutes in general this season unless there's an injury.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I wouldn't count SK out. Jermey Lin blew his knee out tonight.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X