2018 UC Band

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 UC Band

For those who haven't caught this on social media already, The band has moved from the corner to the center section of the horsehoe directly behind the field goal for this season. I'm not sure why this was done but I think the sound should be better for everyone.

Also new director, new style. The swing style of Dr. Frenz is mostly gone. Christopher Nichter is the new director and the show this season is titled Divas2018 and will contain much more pop music than the band has done in a while. I've heard and seen video some of the preseason performances and the band sounds really good. I believe there are 240 members this years. Pretty sure they have some new stuff for the stands this year as well including Bohemian Rhapsody.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Ugh, duplicate post - sorry
    Last edited by red_n_black_attack; 08-30-2018, 01:48 PM. Reason: duplicate post
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Bohemian Rhapsody is one of the songs in the set. Here is link to preview of "I Wanna Dance With Somebody", need to log into google drive, this was sent to me by my daughter who is starting her UC career this year:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11hk...w?usp=drivesdk

Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Just watched pre game practice. Nobody crashed and burned on the stairs or turf.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X