GoBearcats.com gets a facelift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoBearcats.com gets a facelift

New site is online this morning. http://www.gobearcats.com/news/2017/...rcats-com.aspx
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Has anybody here spent much time on the redesigned site? I've clicked around a bit and it seems like there's still a bunch of work to be done. Something I noticed was the drop-down menus haven't always directed me to the information, but rather sent me back to the home page. And speaking of the home page, I think they need to reduce the size a bit; my screen is set at 100% but I have to move the screen around to look at what one would expect to see in a typical screen shot.

Any other takes?

Comment

What I'm noticing is that the whole site is incredibly sluggish. I'm thinking they don't have all the bugs out of it yet and had a go live date they choose to stick to. One big thing is they moved away from Flash video finally.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Now that they've had a few days to get the bugs out, I still have to say I'm not terribly impressed with the result. Must have been substantially cheaper to use Sidearm Sports instead of CBSi.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X