Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring Practice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Spring Practice

    Football is is in the air. The guys will be practicing in the bubble today for their first practice.

    Here's the roster as of this morning.

    http://gobearcats.com/roster.aspx?path=football


    You get a cookie if you answer the mystery question of what position does Ryan Royer play? I know what he was in HS but have no idea what group he's practicing with based on the roster.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

  • #2
    Do we know when the spring game is scheduled for?

    Comment


    • #3
      I saw a tentative date of April the 14th just like last year . Still can't find much that's official there.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

      Comment


      • #4
        I heard they are moving Bryan Wright to mlb from def. end. He was very good as a frosh out there. I'm guessing with our relative depth at def. end he can be of more help in the middle. Definitely a rangy athlete with a high motor. Does anyone know if he played lb in high school?

        Comment


        • #5
          What happened to the big OL player, from North Dakota, who transferred to UC from O$U? He started last year. I don't see him on the rooster??

          B.C.
          "Anxiously awaiting the start of the 2018 Football season!"

          Comment


          • #6
            Did he go Cock a doodle doo?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RedDog View Post
              Did he go Cock a doodle doo?
              What, did he transfer to South Carolina? He was a 4 star recruit.

              B.C.
              "Anxiously awaiting the start of the 2018 Football season!"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post

                What, did he transfer to South Carolina? He was a 4 star recruit.

                B.C.
                lol I think he was having a little fun with your typo in your last comment. " I don't see him on the rooster??"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ACAirborne View Post

                  lol I think he was having a little fun with your typo in your last comment. " I don't see him on the rooster??"
                  Oh, stupid me! Still, he was quite a player and had one year of eligibility left. What happened?

                  B.C.

                  "Anxiously awaiting the start of the 2018 Football season!"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by coach View Post
                    I heard they are moving Bryan Wright to mlb from def. end. He was very good as a frosh out there. I'm guessing with our relative depth at def. end he can be of more help in the middle. Definitely a rangy athlete with a high motor. Does anyone know if he played lb in high school?
                    Yes Wright to MLB and Malik Clements to LB as well.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
                      What happened to the big OL player, from North Dakota, who transferred to UC from O$U? He started last year. I don't see him on the rooster??

                      B.C.
                      Grant Schmidt and he left the program as quick as a jack rabbit.--- Actually after not playing after a year here, he is at South Dakota State Jackrabbits. Perhaps a big man in SD, but in Ohio, football is different.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        A little tackle avoidance drill yesterday. Team dodgeball. Here's the video:

                        https://twitter.com/GoBearcatsFB/sta...76352861782016
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Now that basketball is over (sigh...), anything new on spring football practice?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Greg7173 View Post
                            Now that basketball is over (sigh...), anything new on spring football practice?
                            I'll say yes. I was out of town for a week and can't add a lot at the moment. They gave the offense a drum from the band to bang on when they score.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bearcatjd View Post
                              Do we know when the spring game is scheduled for?
                              Just received an email that an open practice will be held on April 14th at 11:30am, They aren't calling it a spring game this year but that's the date.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

                              Comment

                              Responsive Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X