Dante Booker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dante Booker

247 & 11 warriors are reporting Booker to transfer. They believe it is to the cats. he had lots of potential but never reached it.Lots of complaints on current lb coach at tOSU Davis. They also recruited over him and they are over 85. He can be very good and hopefully Coach Fick can help him. Just saw he will graduate in May so he can play right away. He was a starter but got hurt. Hard to win back the spot with all the youth at tOSU.
    Last edited by leo from jersey; 03-02-2018, 01:29 PM.

Don't know if I can do this, but per 247 (Alex Gleitman gave a free scoop to 11 warriors, but I pay for 247) Having earned his degree, Booker will be able to transfer to the school of his choice with one year of eligibility remaining, that he can use immediately. Sources indicate to Bucknuts that Cincinnati is the likely landing spot for the senior linebacker.
    ​

Comment

A real impact player. Hope he signs w/ UC!

B.C.
      "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Great athletic talents. He seemed to have troubles covering TE's. The scoop is that he also had words with UM. Fick was his coach so it seems to be a natural. He can learn from Freeman too. I'm excited to have him, if true.

Comment

what is going on. No mention of the transfer on 247 now and this from 11 warriors. 247 Sports has since retracted the report, saying a new source tells them Booker's status with the team remains unchanged. - You know these guys hear stuff. I wonder what this is about. -- Was not my intention to report fake news. I just wanted to share something good for the cats.

Comment

Good question. I looked into this and every story from 8 hours ago state there was a retraction. Land Grant Holy Land turned around and reported it's true 3 hours ago. It would nice to have him for sure but he's not enrolled here so for now I'm not worrying about it too much.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Meyer has invoked the same deafcon media lockdown that was used in the Kerry Coombs moves.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X