Grad transfer OL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grad transfer OL

We will be adding a grad transfer offensive Lineman from Kent State in January. Enrollment pending.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    We will be adding a grad transfer offensive Lineman from Kent State in January. Enrollment pending.
    .... Kent state does not impress me, although any division one team can have a stand out. Is this guy going to be a contributor?

B. C.
    "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
      .... Kent state does not impress me, although any division one team can have a stand out. Is this guy going to be a contributor?

B. C.
      http://www.record-courier.com/sports...oach-next-week

In other Kent State football news, two three-year starters have chosen to leave the Flashes program via the graduate transfer rule.

Left tackle Stefano Millin is moving on to the University of Cincinnati, while kicker Shane Hynes will join the University of South Carolina program. Both players will have one year of eligibility left, and will be able to play immediately.

Millin, a former Massillon Perry High School star in both football and wrestling, was switched to left tackle last fall after starting at center and right tackle in 2016. He was considered the Flashes’ top offensive lineman and a pro prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by GoCats1994 View Post

http://www.record-courier.com/sports...oach-next-week

In other Kent State football news, two three-year starters have chosen to leave the Flashes program via the graduate transfer rule.

Left tackle Stefano Millin is moving on to the University of Cincinnati, while kicker Shane Hynes will join the University of South Carolina program. Both players will have one year of eligibility left, and will be able to play immediately.

Millin, a former Massillon Perry High School star in both football and wrestling, was switched to left tackle last fall after starting at center and right tackle in 2016. He was considered the Flashes’ top offensive lineman and a pro prospect.
        Wow, sounds like a solid player.... wish we could have gotten their kicker too!

B. C.

Comment

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not Chris. Hynes was an early commit to UC before CTT came on board and Gantz was signed.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
            Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not Chris. Hynes was an early commit to UC before CTT came on board and Gantz was signed.
            I didn't know that. I just know that the PK game this year was the worst I have ever seen. I hope the red-shirted kid from Middletown is better.

BC

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X