AAC Championship Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAC Championship Game

The AAC Championship between Memphis and UCF will be at Noon this Saturday in Orlando. This should be at least as entertaining as the UCF vs USF game last Friday. Expect tons of points. Might be worth a DVR recording while you're watching the UC Xavier basketball game.

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    The AAC Championship between Memphis and UCF will be at Noon this Saturday in Orlando. This should be at least as entertaining as the UCF vs USF game last Friday. Expect tons of points. Might be worth a DVR recording while you're watching the UC Xavier basketball game.

I happened to turn on the UCF/USF with about 3+ minutes to play. Perhaps the most entertaining ending I've seen in a long time (aside maybe from the closing few minutes of the UC/UConn game, and that only because I was there in person and UC won).

Comment

Originally posted by richard k. View Post

I happened to turn on the UCF/USF with about 3+ minutes to play. Perhaps the most entertaining ending I've seen in a long time (aside maybe from the closing few minutes of the UC/UConn game, and that only because I was there in person and UC won).
      You're right about both endings - I re-watched the game on espn3 and the announcers made the same reference about the UC/Ucon and UCF/USF games, that the AAC had exciting finishes..

BTW, thanks for attending - it was a beautiful day all around, wasn't it?

Comment

Tied going to second OT. Great game.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X