UConn 11/25 12:00 ESPNews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UConn 11/25 12:00 ESPNews

3-8 vs 3-8. Neither team has anything to play for except pride. It's going to be interesting after Senior Day recognition to see how many of those seniors remain in the game. UConn is pass heavy this year now that Bob Diaco is gone. Bryant Shirreffs killed us with his legs and moving around in the pocket last year but their scheme has changed since then. He still has almost as many carries as the lead RB. I have not seen them play so I'm not sure if he's usually running for yards or out of fear for his life. I guess we'll find out.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/team/stats/_/id/41
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

OK, I guess all the recruiting sites were wrong about Ross Trail, how bad does it have to get before he takes a snap?

Comment

UC 22
      UConn 21

Never in doubt

Comment

I was in the air for most of the game. The WiFi cut out at 7-6. What the heck happened before I found a TV at 22-15?
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
          I was in the air for most of the game. The WiFi cut out at 7-6. What the heck happened before I found a TV at 22-15?
          ​UConn dominated the 3rd quarter, running 30 plays (19-play TD drive to go up 12-7 (2-point failed; 11-play drive for 53-yard FG to go up 15-7). UC had their own drive, only much quicker, with a Moore-to-Lewis TD pass. The Cats went for 2 and Mike Boone caught a flair and dived to the left pylon at the North end to tie it at 15.

After trading punts a couple times, UC worked downfield again, with Moore running it in up the gut from 6 yards out to get to 22-15, where you came in.

Comment

A win cures all ills. Great way to go into the off season. Let’s hope the momentum carries into next year & can have a winning record 🍺🏈🏈👍

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
              OK, I guess all the recruiting sites were wrong about Ross Trail, how bad does it have to get before he takes a snap?
              Heard a rumor today at UCONN game that Ross may be looking to move elsewhere next year. We shall see.

John

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

​UConn dominated the 3rd quarter, running 30 plays (19-play TD drive to go up 12-7 (2-point failed; 11-play drive for 53-yard FG to go up 15-7). UC had their own drive, only much quicker, with a Moore-to-Lewis TD pass. The Cats went for 2 and Mike Boone caught a flair and dived to the left pylon at the North end to tie it at 15.

After trading punts a couple times, UC worked downfield again, with Moore running it in up the gut from 6 yards out to get to 22-15, where you came in.
                Just think - if UConn kicks the PAT there, at the end of regulation the game is tied at 22 and they're kicking for the win with no time left. Coaches think too much some times; get the PAT, trust your defense, and get the two points when you really need them (like UC did).

And what a stupid penalty by UConn at the end; it's nice to see a team dumber than a team I root for.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X