Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And you thought the Marshall game was bad...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you thought the Marshall game was bad...

Multi-millionaire CTT really left this team in a world of hurt. I am greatly worried about next year as we lose 6 starters on our horrible defense. Help is on the way, but it will take a couple years until we see anything positive from the recruits CLF has brought in. UCF went from 0-12 to likely 12-0 in two years. CLF better have a secret plan, as I am really worried about 2018, after this total disaster today. Still, I will be at the game against UConn, probably with about 7K other fans.

Horrible performance today. Just awful.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
    Multi-millionaire CTT really left this team in a world of hurt. I am greatly worried about next year as we lose 6 starters on our horrible defense. Help is on the way, but it will take a couple years until we see anything positive from the recruits CLF has brought in. UCF went from 0-12 to likely 12-0 in two years. CLF better have a secret plan, as I am really worried about 2018, after this total disaster today. Still, I will be at the game against UConn, probably with about 7K other fans.

Horrible performance today. Just awful.

B.C.

For the first time in over a decade I may stay home - family has a variety of obligations over the Thanksgiving weekend and after yesterday it just doesn't seem fun anymore. Time to move on to hoops and hope that coach has a miracle up his sleeve for next year. Sad!

Comment

Lots of true freshman starters next year, which probably means a slow start but better finish. I really expect improvement in 2018, probably 5-6 wins. I think we can compete for league championship in 2019 if LF continues the successes in recruiting.

Comment

Originally posted by richard k. View Post
        For the first time in over a decade I may stay home - family has a variety of obligations over the Thanksgiving weekend and after yesterday it just doesn't seem fun anymore. Time to move on to hoops and hope that coach has a miracle up his sleeve for next year. Sad!
        Please don't do that; respect the Seniors and show up to applaud them. I know it's a tough time, but we can't give up on the Seniors nor our 1st year Head Coach.

Comment

I agree it has been a miserable season but Geaux is correct. Also to expand on that, it doesn't help recruiting bringing kids to an empty stadium. If you want to be part of the turn around then as fans we need to show up when we can. I believe there are times to not show up. Such as if they had kept CTT another year. But this staff and these kids need support to be successful. Gonna take a few years.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X