Tulane 11/4 4:00 ESPN3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulane 11/4 4:00 ESPN3

This game is two weeks out since our bye week got rearranged by the league. Should have a game time and TV channel at 10 days out. This game actually worriees me a bit. The offense needs to put as many points on the board as it did against SMU to have a chance. Tulane is better than expected this year at 3-4 and just gave USF some trouble yesterday. Unlike years past, they can score. They put 62 points on Tulsa a couple weeks ago. This is a 2:1 run heavy offense. The guy to stop is RB Dontrell HIlliard but the QB will run quite a bit as well. We're going to have to be efficient on offense becuase Tulane will chew clock up like Navy did when we played them.

Tulane plays the CBSSN Friday night game against Memphis on 10/27 if you wish to scout them a little.

Stats: http://www.espn.com/college-football...ane-green-wave
    Last edited by Lobot; 10-26-2017, 04:07 AM. Reason: updated title with time and channel
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Line has started at Tulane -4.5
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Wow terrible lack of hype for this game and it's 2 days away.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I think the bye week and the basketball ramp up has put some to sleep on the football front. I personally think this is going to be a decent game. I'm really looking to see what kind of difference the bye week made for the players (getting healthy and correcting some problems). Vegas always gives a few points to the home team, so I'm hoping they are right and it turns out to be a good one. Looking for the win on the road off the bye; UC 32 - Tulane 28

Comment

The Cats need a confidence builder. The Green Wave are no juggernauts. If the Cats can shake off the rust of having not played, they can win this game.

In a mild upset: UC 31, Tulane 24

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
            The Cats need a confidence builder. The Green Wave are no juggernauts. If the Cats can shake off the rust of having not played, they can win this game.

In a mild upset: UC 31, Tulane 24
            Yep. Would be a great time to "steal one" down in N'awLins. A win tomorrow on the road could really reset the tone and give us some badly needed confidence to finish the season with.

Comment

Earlier this year the Defense seemed to play fairly well against Michigan, which gave me a little optimism. So what I learned, Michigan is not very good.

Comment

These penalties are maddening!

Comment

This is the worst video stream I have ever watched! On the plus side, the defense seems to have come to play.

Comment

This is the worse officiating I have ever seen. The AAC wants Tulane to be bowl eligible 👎

Comment

Awesome win under difficult circumstances. Dare I say bowl game???????

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                        Earlier this year the Defense seemed to play fairly well against Michigan, which gave me a little optimism. So what I learned, Michigan is not very good.
                        Defense played well today. Glad I was wrong.

Comment

Glad the bad officiating didn't cost us a much needed win. But we do need to clean up the mistakes, especially on offense. We're not good enough to overcome that many mistakes. in any event, a W feels good. And kudos to the defense. They came up big most of the day.

Comment

I hate to be a broken record, but you cut the turnovers out and your team is in a position to win. I've come to expect at least 2 turnovers a game anymore which is a very difficult way to win a ballgame. Looking back at the smu game if Moore doesn't make the terrible pitch off Warren's head at the start of the game they probably have a shot at points on that posession which is pivotal. Smu takes the turnover down and scores. A win is a win. Hopefully we play well on Friday.

Comment

Just win baby. It's a W and a road victory as well. I'll take it !! (So glad I was wrong when I predicted only one more win a couple weeks ago).
                              Have a feeling this game Friday against Temple is gonna be another squeaker. Go Cats!!
                              Last edited by blackattack; 11-05-2017, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X