Smu 10/21 4:00 espnu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smu 10/21 4:00 espnu

SMU is 4-21 and can move the ball on offense. They are pass heavy and have two very good recievers in Courtland Sutton and Trey Quinn. Sutton got a lot of hype as a surefire NFL guy in the preseason but Quinn is statistically superior to him so far this year probably becuase of the amount of attention Sutton gets. Xaver Jones is a good RB.

I thought this was a likely win during the preseason but it's obvious at this point that SMU is farther along in the program recovery process than we are. The thing that might help us out is that we should have a big crowd for Homecoming and SMU has not won a road game yet this year.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...7/smu-mustangs
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

This team can't get out of its own way. If you were an alien, you'd swear Tuberclown was still coaching this team. The only difference I see is the team is still trying when the game is out of reach......but that won't last forever if the comedy of errors continues every game.
    The transition to younger players needs to start ASAP..........the freshman and redshirts can commit the same mental errors as the upperclassmen and hopefully learn in the process.
    I think there's one win left on the schedule .....ECU, and I'm not even sure about that

Comment

Do we know who will QB yet?

Comment

According to Fickell, Moore will start but his hand is currently too swollen to throw. Either his hand will be better by Sat. or he won't be in there very long. My guess is that we run some wildcat the first series and Hayden comes out if he's not healthy.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Sorry, but I'm going to remain optimistic. We know they are good offensively, but let's see what happens. Hopefully, the safeties hold their coverage and don't over commit on a cross route or jump on a run fake and get toasted. Our D-line will hopefully get some pressure to help out with the coverage. D-Line is good and I'm waiting for them to explode in a game.

I'd be willing to bet we see plenty of Ross Trail if Moore's hand doesn't improve.

Close game 27-24 UC.

Comment

SMU favored by 7.5 for those of who wish to wager.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

So for those who attended the military bowl several years ago the obvious question. Who is the qb if Trail goes down? Boone and the single wing?

Comment

It will be Jake Sopko. I sah him at the Higher Ground practice & he looked better than Moore & Trail. He could give those 2 some big competition next year.

Comment

HEYYYYYYY!!.

Attention Bearcats Fans,
                  • TRAFFIC ADVISORY
                  The on-ramp to 71 North from McMillian will be closed. Please plan accordingly and follow detour instructions for post-game travel.
                  • PARKING ADVISORY
                  The UC College-Conservatory of Music
                  has two performances scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday October 21st in the Patricia Corbett Theater. These will take place at 2:00pm and 8:00pm. CCM season football parking passes will be admitted as normal; however, we anticipate more traffic entering and exiting the garage.
                  •
                  PARADE INFORMATION Calhoun Street, between Vine Street and Clifton Avenue, will close at 11:00am. Clifton Avenue, between McMillan Avenue and Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, will close at11:30am.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Oh lord, the formatting
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Does anyone need emergency tickets for tomorrow? I have a pair. 125 Row 33 .Shoot me an email at Bearcatnews1 at Gmail dot com and I"ll fire a PDF at you.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Offense has looked good but D is lacking
                        Cory Huffman
                        Cin City

Comment

That was disappointing.

Comment

No excuse.
                            No excuse.
                            No excuse.
                            No excuse.

Worst decision by a QB in program history.

Comment

At least this season is already lost. If Hayden Moore did that in a big game he would be the new Larry Shingleton, for the rest of his life.
                              Last edited by longtimefan; 10-21-2017, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X