Ucf 10/7 8:00 espnu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    You'd be hard pressed to fit all the DB offers on a single page on the screen. Help is coming but it might be a couple years away.

Yeah I know there's some good frosh coming in next year I believe, in that area. Boy do they need it, not to forget LB's and DT's/DE's.

The entire roster really needs an overhaul obviously. Appreciate these guys gutting it out currently, but it's not fun to watch...at all.

Comment

One of the guys that could have helped decided to be a criminal instead. Left us hurting to say the least. However, Fickle has been trying different personnel in the backfield. Hasn't found a single player that can cover that over the top play. Now we know why TT always played prevent defense on every play. He knew he had no one that could cover a decent receiver. Then as soon as you start playing back, they cut you up with the run. No hiding it, the db's are bad. I appreciate the effort, but the skill level is too low right now. Coaching can only do so much at this point. Cats need to keep grinding it out and hopefully, they can find a couple guys that learn something and can get a few stops to keep us in a game.

Comment

If possible, we need to get some JUCO's for defense & the O line to help until the young players mature.

Comment

Colerain's best DB has verbally committed to UC. Now we need 3-4 more to do the same.

B.C.
          "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Chris chris chris...if only these Colerain kids were as good as you think they are. One of these days I hope you are right ! I don't know these kids and don't mean to demean any of them, but you gotta take those Colerain blinders off.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X