Marshall 9/30 7:00 ESPN3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall 9/30 7:00 ESPN3

Here's your Ring of Red game for the year. If you want to use transitive properties, Marshall is better than Miami. They're 2-1 with a loss to NC State which is the only game where they played up a level against a better conference. The other W is against Kent St, who is terrible. The guy to focus on is Tyre Brady at WR. Doesn't appear that they generate a ton of offense on the ground with only 318 rushing yards on the season but they do it throw it around.

Stats: http://www.espn.com/college-football...stats/_/id/276

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Brady had 248 receiving yards against NC State, so he can go off. There are 3 receivers that are getting an even share of the receptions, but I couldn't find targets to verify if they are really balanced. It seems that Rodriguez gets the most of the carries, but only has 2.2 yards per carry. The other 2 backs seem to be more explosive. I'm hoping that our defense gives them trouble and we can force some turnovers. Their 3 year QB, Litton, has a pick in each game this year.

Their defense hasn't graded out very well, even against 2 MAC schools. If we can give Moore the confidence he showed on Saturday, we'll do pretty good. I'm looking for this to be our breakout game.

35-17 UC

Comment

I've got two tickets up for grabs for this game. PM me.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I have a good feeling about this game. UC 28, Marshall 18.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

I was at the Motor City Bowl years ago when we lost to Marshall. Their fans are really classless. Would love to beat the pants off them.
          ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

I was at that game. Freakin Byron Leftwich.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Really close to a sellout folks. If you don't have tix, Go get em before the ticket office closes.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

This Marshall game in my mind is critical to getting to any bowl game. Fans have to get behind these guys. Looks to be a beautiful evening for fball. Anyone hear black or red?

Comment

Ring of Red per gobearcats.com

Comment

Here's hoping for an impressive showing tomorrow. Loads of recruits on deck for the game.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Should be a great atmosphere.....and we will win

UC 35
                      Marshall 17

Comment

Traffic issues
                        Attention Bearcats Fans,
                        • TRAFFIC ADVISORY Starting Friday, September 29th the on-ramp to 71 North from McMillian will be closed. Please plan accordingly and follow detour instructions for post-game travel.
                        • PARKING ADVISORY The UC College-Conservatory of Music
                        has two performances scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday September 30th in the Patricia Corbett Theater. These will take place at 2:00pm and 8:00pm. CCM season football parking passes will be admitted as normal; however, we anticipate more traffic entering and exiting the garage.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

What traffic issues? Get there six hours before kickoff and leave an hour-plus afterwards. We never have traffic problems; don't know what they're talking about.

Comment

Weird this is ring of red game but team is wearing all black.

Comment

Couldn’t get to the game tonight, but found out one thing. ESPN3 feed stinks.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X