Austin Peay Predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Peay Predictions

20 days left. This is a bad bad football we are about to play. 0-8 in the FCS Ohio Valley Conference last year and 0-11 overall. The top RB from last year hung up his cleats mid season due to concussions. I'd pass along the ESPN stats for last years season except that there's nothing populated for any category except kicking. The kicker's good.

Prediction: PAIN!
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Prediction: 54-6 Regulars are done by half time.

Comment

The Govs' lousy 2016 season was no one-off performance. They've won once in the past three seasons, including losing the last 27, against a relatively soft FCS schedule in the OVC. Almost all of the losses have been by double digits.

Every Bearcat not injured or to be red-shirted will hit the field. Fickell needs to know more of what he's going to get from his youthful roster. That will cause some inconsistencies, probably in the form of pre-snap penalties and blown assignments.

Still, the Cats are light-years ahead of "Let's Go, Peay!". Final: 52-10.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

Still, the Cats are light-years ahead of "Let's Go, Peay!". Final: 52-10.
        I meant to make fun of that cheer and totally forgot. Lol

Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Here's a small tidbit of information on APSU from the local newspaper. They don't exactly get wall-to-wall coverage, even from this small source.

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/stor...mer/578687001/

Comment

Nice debut against an awful team...Bearcats pick up the win 42-10
            Cory Huffman
            Cin City

Comment

I'm guessing 37 - 6 Bearcats...... Easy win, starters done by the beginning of 4th Qtr...

Comment

I'll say 38-17 Bearcats.
                A combination of the starters being pulled early, and CLF intentionally keeping it very vanilla in order to not reveal too much for the Michigan game makes the final score look closer than it really is.
                Last edited by blackattack; 08-21-2017, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X