Sam Geraci moving on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Geraci moving on

A tweet from Sam states he is moving on with life and will not play this season.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

I saw on Chad Brendel's twitter they got a 2017 commitment from an Australian punter. I wonder if that might have contributed to this.

Comment

This is a huge loss. Geraci got better each year. I hope the Aussie can really kick it, but losing a senior punter, who is local, is tough.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Does this video from Fickell strike anyone as odd?

http://www.cincinnati.com/videos/spo...nge/100343018/
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

It does strike an odd chord; we need Paul Harvey for "the rest of the story".

But wasn't Sam hurt last year? I think I recall he couldn't do any directional punting due to an injury (although he continued to punt). So, whether it's an injury situation, or a "not my guy" deal, or a over recruiting limit thing (i.e., CLF needs his scholarship), I don't know, but CLF certainly didn't clear anything up with his comments.

Comment

In any coaching change there is going to be some turnover. Everyone has a different philosophy and approach. My gut is that this kid from overseas he has been following for a while. He obviously does not like the traditional drop back punter. Getting a guy out of the box is clearly the new trend. Geraci will land somewhere else, and hopefully he stays healthy. Wish him well.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X