New transfer - Kyle Trout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New transfer - Kyle Trout

Kyle Trout announced today via twitter that he is leaving tOSU for the Bearcats. Kyle will graduate in the spring so he can play in 2017. He will have two years left. He is an O -lineman and was a 4 star coming out of HS. He is from Lancaster, Ohio. I think he can come in and compete for a starting job.

Wow! Great get!
    Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Gee, we will have O$U OL transfers starting next year! Might in fact be a better year than we had initially thought!

B.C.
      "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Kyle Trout has officially announced his attention to transfer after graduating spring semester. He will practice with TOSU this spring and be with UC for summer semester.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

It's interesting that U Meyer is allowing Trout to practice with the Buckeyes. I wonder if he directed the kid to Fickell?

Comment

I thought that was odd also. I hope they don't just beat him up before he leaves. He was 3rd on their guard depth chart but he should really help us.

Comment

It's not an acrimonious departure. He's actually helping them out as i understand as they have oversold on scholly's. Allows him to stay in shape and finish out his school rather than just sit around.

Comment

Gerald Tyler was the one who quit without much warning. tOSU is thin on the line.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X