2016 UC Football Gets "F" Rating from USA Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 UC Football Gets "F" Rating from USA Today

The grade is based more upon where the program was at the end of the year, not just the won-loss record. Notre Dame and Michigan State also were in the group of seven schools that got F's.

Glad TT is gone. He set the program back 2-3 years, and probably cut fan interest and enthusiasm by 50%.

Next year is a new year, although it will be tough until LF's 2 or 3rd year.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/spor...ts-f/96444460/

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

From what I've seen/heard so far, A bowl game next year won't surprise me. I think Coach Fickell can get us six wins from somewhere. To me, that would be a successful start.

Comment

To be perfectly honest, TT should've receive an F minus or created a new level of fuTiliTy and given a G. His handling of the Kiel situation alone was bad enough, but what he did to our seniors is disgraceful. Purdue probably would've been a bowl team playing the same schedule and we beat them in their house before TT quit on the players, our fans, and our university. It's almost like whatever we had in the first couple games was a carryover from last year and TT quit some time over the offseason.

The players deserved better and gave better. The staff was flawed. Let's see where this team goes next season, but I am holding onto hope for a significant improvement.
      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

And here's a reason why he got an F. This is slightly infuriating.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/spor...nati/96588802/
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Slightly???? TT was not even trying.
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

That article is disgusting. How did UC allow him to be here as long as he was??

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddyCornHusker View Post
              That article is disgusting. How did UC allow him to be here as long as he was??

Buyout was too big and the dept didn't have it. The CEO coach thing is pretty true if you like your CEO's to be clueless and completely out of touch with the company's workers.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X