2016 recruits - redshirt and transfer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 recruits - redshirt and transfer

TT had a fairly talented roster and he quit on them.
    I don't think that Luke will come in and have a Tom Herman year in year one, but I do expect we will be in a bowl game next season. There' has been some discussion on the new recruits and I look forward to signing day, though I am targeting this discussion topic toward the players we haven't yet seen on the field. Who are you looking forward to seeing next season (either they didn't play due to red shirt/transfer, or played very sparsely as young true Frosh or played as red shirt freshman last season? What is your reason to believe 2017 will be better given that 2017 recruits are likely to red shirt or see extremely small roles as they adjust to college (except JUCO).
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Looking forward to seeing how some of the young running backs do (guys like Gerrid Doaks and Joshuwa Holloman).
    Also will be interested to see what CLF does to address the O-Line and if tO$U transfer O-Lineman Grant Schmidt can help there.

Comment

We have a trio of running backs I'm interested in seeing. Boose, Holloman and Doaks. Definitely need to see more Thomas Geddis at WR even though he played as a FR. Need to see what Malick Mbodj and Marcel Paul can do there as well.

On defense I'm interested in Dublanko and Angulo
      Last edited by Lobot; 01-05-2017, 03:15 PM.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by blackattack View Post
        Looking forward to seeing how some of the young running backs do (guys like Gerrid Doaks and Joshuwa Holloman).
        Also will be interested to see what CLF does to address the O-Line and if tO$U transfer O-Lineman Grant Schmidt can help there.
        The O-Line has to get better! Maybe there is a JUCO tackle/guard or a couple hiding under the radar...
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X